Brazilian president Bolsonaro has 'mould' in his lungs after coronavirus infection
cantibiotics for an infection that left him feeling weak - having spent weeks in isolation after catching coronavirus.He appeared during a live broadcast and chuckled as he told viewers that he had "mould" in his lungs.
The leadercro added: "After 20 days indoors, I have other problems. I have mould in my lungs."
He specnt nearly three weeks in isolation at the presidential palace after being diagnosed with the coronavirus on 7 July.He tested negative for the virus last Saturday but his wife Michelle, 38, tested positive on Thursday.
Mr Bolsoncaro, 65, gave no further details about his infection.
Even after he was infected, the politician - who has previously dismissed the disease as a "little flu" - downplayed the severity of the virus.
He has regularly said that restrictions on businesses will be more damaging than the illness, but most Brazilians disagree with his approach, according to recent opinion polls.
Meanwhile, Brazil's science and technology minister Marcos Pontes, 57, has become the latest politician and the fifth cabinet minister to announce he has the coronavirus.
On Thursday night, Brazil's health ministry confirmed a total of 2,610,102 cases of coronavirus, up from 2,552,265 the previous day.
Some 91,263 people have died in the country after testing positive for the disease.Reference: Sky News: 30th July
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
Who's On Line?
We have 255 guests and one member online
Articles - Latest
- Simon Cowell updates fans in first tweet since breaking back in bike accident
- Mass thermal ‘ineffective’ in limiting spread of Covid-19
- Indian temple reports huge coronavirus outbreak as cases surge
- Actor Antonio Banderas tests positive for coronavirus
- Over 100 Americans died after taking hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19
- 'Everyone tested positive': Covid devastates agriculture workers in California's heartland
- Coronavirus: One man attending Ohio church service led to infection of 91 others
- Americans warned not to drink hand sanitiser after four die
- Persistent hiccups could be a new symptom of coronavirus, doctors warn
- Prince Joachim leaves hospital nine days after emergency brain surgery
- UK 'likely to reject' Russia coronavirus vaccine set for mass rollout in October
- Want to slash the risk of dementia by a third? Sort out your hearing!