Princess Charlene 'recognised she needed help' after royal family staged 'intervention'
Princess Charlene made her way back to Monaco in early November following nearly eight months in South Africa after she was grounded by an ear, nose, and throat infection. The Principality announced shortly after her return she would be seeking additional treatment away from Monaco due to fatigue and a need for "tranquility." According to expert Britney Barger, the royal agreed to seek additional treatment after being confronted by her family
The Royal Central expert said: "They basically had some sort of intervention with her brothers and sister-in-law and she recognised she needed help.
"Albert did say that the kids would be able to see her soon but there's been really no update, as usual, from the princely palace so we don't know if she'll be there for Christmas.
"She usually undertakes quite a few engagements around Christmas but I think it's safe to assume she won't be doing it this year."
Earlier this year, the palace announced Princess Charlene had to undergo repeated surgical treatment because of an unspecified ear, nose, and throat infection that forced her to remain in South Africa, where she had gone to visit family and undertake some engagements.
Prince Albert reassured the public Princess Charlene is not suffering from any "incurable" disease but needed time to fully recover from the taxing experience she had gone through.
charlene of monaco grimaldi health update
He told Paris Match: "She needs peace, rest, tranquillity, and appeasement.
"Everyone needs to understand that.
"I say it kindly: leave her alone, leave us alone for a while."
"The princess is not suffering from any serious or incurable disease.
"It is the consequence of all the operations she has undergone over the last few months."
Princess Charlene broke her silence on Friday as she shared a special message on her personal Instagram account to wish her twins a happy birthday.
Prince Jacques and Princess Gabrielle turned 7 on December 10, and they celebrated at the palace with a private celebration and personal cakes.
Writing on her social media account, Princess Charlene said: "Happy birthday to my babies.
"Thank you God for blessing me with such wonderful children.
"I'm truly blessed. Love mom."
Reference: Aurora Bosotti : Daily Express
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- The Children of the Sun - 4
- Great Kings and Queens of Africa
- Africa - A Brief History - 2
- Enslavement to Emancipation
- Medicines Machines and Ignorance-2
Who's On Line?
We have 47 guests and one member online
Articles - Latest
- High cholesterol symptoms: Two signs to spot when 'looking at your face' - doctor's advice
- What is Guillain-Barre Syndrome? Everything we know about the rare autoimmune disorder
- What are tonsil stones?
- Diabetic Scots lawyer died after 'faulty' insulin pump delivered four days of insulin in an hour
- Omicron causes just a quarter of deaths as previous waves, first data suggests
- Il Divo singer Carlos Marín reportedly in ‘induced coma’ as group cancel UK Christmas tour
- What can I do about burning stomach pains?
- Princess Charlene 'recognised she needed help' after royal family staged 'intervention'
- A 10-minute at-home breathing exercise to rapidly help reduce stress
- The inconvenient truth about antidepressants
- Omicron symptoms: Seven early symptoms to spot and why they differ from the Delta variant
- B12 deficiency: The sign around the eyes that may be warning that levels are low
- Cancer cells strengthen by sucking mitochondria out of immune cells using ‘tiny tentacles’, study finds
- Huge spike in people left to die at home and not found for ‘weeks’ during pandemic
- NHS trust fined record £2.5m over patient deaths
- 'Vitamin A could hold key to restoring sense of smell after Covid'
- Diabetes: The unusual sign of high blood sugar in the eyes - ‘Lesser-known symptom'
- These are four defining traits of a psychopath, according to a neuroscientist
- Hero NHS surgeon dies of Covid after spending months away from family
- DWP to offer extra PIP support to these 5 medical categories - are you eligible?
- Austria to enter full national lockdown as fourth COVID wave sweeps Europe
- Worrying signs of high cholesterol on your toes and fingers that show dangerous levels