Princess Charlene 'recognised she needed help' after royal family staged 'intervention'
Princess Charlene made her way back to Monaco in early November following nearly eight months in South Africa after she was grounded by an ear, nose, and throat infection. The Principality announced shortly after her return she would be seeking additional treatment away from Monaco due to fatigue and a need for "tranquility." According to expert Britney Barger, the royal agreed to seek additional treatment after being confronted by her family
The Royal Central expert said: "They basically had some sort of intervention with her brothers and sister-in-law and she recognised she needed help.
"Albert did say that the kids would be able to see her soon but there's been really no update, as usual, from the princely palace so we don't know if she'll be there for Christmas.
"She usually undertakes quite a few engagements around Christmas but I think it's safe to assume she won't be doing it this year."
Earlier this year, the palace announced Princess Charlene had to undergo repeated surgical treatment because of an unspecified ear, nose, and throat infection that forced her to remain in South Africa, where she had gone to visit family and undertake some engagements.
Prince Albert reassured the public Princess Charlene is not suffering from any "incurable" disease but needed time to fully recover from the taxing experience she had gone through.
charlene of monaco grimaldi health update
He told Paris Match: "She needs peace, rest, tranquillity, and appeasement.
"Everyone needs to understand that.
"I say it kindly: leave her alone, leave us alone for a while."
"The princess is not suffering from any serious or incurable disease.
"It is the consequence of all the operations she has undergone over the last few months."
Princess Charlene broke her silence on Friday as she shared a special message on her personal Instagram account to wish her twins a happy birthday.
Prince Jacques and Princess Gabrielle turned 7 on December 10, and they celebrated at the palace with a private celebration and personal cakes.
Writing on her social media account, Princess Charlene said: "Happy birthday to my babies.
"Thank you God for blessing me with such wonderful children.
"I'm truly blessed. Love mom."
Reference: Aurora Bosotti : Daily Express
No thoughts on “Princess Charlene 'recognised she needed help' after royal family staged 'intervention'”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
Who's On Line?
We have 128 guests and one member online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- A neuroscientist explains how heatwaves affect our brains
- UK authorises 'next generation' omicron booster vaccine in world first
- Doctors could offer 'chestfeeding support' to transgender men who give birth
- Marburg virus disease: what is it, what are the symptoms and how worried should we be?
- Monkeypox: Gay and bisexual men ‘should limit number of partners to prevent spread’ WHO warns - OLD
- Nigerian politician and wife who ‘plotted to harvest man’s kidney for their daughter’ to face trial
- Diastasis recti: What to know about this common postpartum condition
- High cholesterol symptom on your toes that warns of dangerously high levels
- Do you have sciatica? What it is and how it’s treated
- Blood clots: How do you sleep? One position may increase the risk of deep vein thrombosis
- 6 weird signs you have an iron deficiency