Red Leaf Lettuce: Hear from the experts on why they're good to eat, health risks, and more
Perspective from Caroline Luiza C. Castro
- Red leaf lettuce is effective in improve levels of vitamin A in our body. It's occurring because this vegetable has an important amount of this vitamin, which is beneficial for vision
- Red leaf lettuce is fully of vitamin K. This vitamin is important for blood clotting.
- Red leaf lettuce helps reducing overweight, since it's low in calories and also rich in fiber
Possible Side Effects
- Some people can suffer allergic contact dermatitis
Perspective from Luciana M. Cherubin
- Red leaf lettuce helps in weight loss as it is low in calories but high in nutrients.
- Red leaf lettuce is effective to protect your body from damage. It is high in antioxidants, which may help prevent the type of cell damage that leads to cancer.
- Red leaf lettuce is high in vitamin A, a nutrient that is essential for maintaining vision and immunity.
Possible Side Effects
- Red leaf lettuce is high in vitamin K. Individuals taking the blood thinner warfarin should consult with their healthcare practitioners before consume lettuce.
No thoughts on “Red Leaf Lettuce: Hear from the experts on why they're good to eat, health risks, and more”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- The Children of the Sun - 4
- Africa - A Brief History - 2
Who's On Line?
We have 78 guests and no members online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Professional FAQs: Is jackfruit the next big meat substitute?
- Nurses are struggling – our strike has been a long time coming
- Is cardamom an effective sedative? Find out what the experts say
- Showers may save energy, but there’s nothing a bath can’t cure
- Kale: Nutrition tips from experts
- Florida doctor accused of raping patients after plying them with laughing gas and tequila
- Is Rambutan a superfood? Find out what the experts say, get serving sizes, and health concerns
- Universal flu vaccine could be ready for human use in two years – expert
- Ask an expert: Is gooseberry good for diabetes?
- Eight women die in Mexico from aseptic meningitis caused by a fungus present in an anesthetic
- Hear from the experts on Butter, plus serving sizes, and health risks
- Tendonitis in two areas could signal ‘extremely high' cholesterol levels - expert
- Red Leaf Lettuce: Hear from the experts on why they're good to eat, health risks, and more
- Haematochezia found to be most accurate symptom of bowel cancer - 99.4% specificity
- Lychee: Expert opinions and healthy portions
- Consuming two tablespoons of honey improves blood sugar and cholesterol levels, study finds
- ‘Burping' could be a sign of serious condition 'SIBO', warns expert - other signs to spot
- Why Chicory is healthy: Nutrition facts
- Mouth cancer causes grow as cases skyrocket in UK