The ejection from the womb of a fetus is an abortion. This is based upon many physical, psychological, and social dynamics, including the holistic (combined body, mind and spirit) of the mother and father.
Abortion occurs when the fetus (foetus} is not healthy, or when the fetus is on a different frequency from the mother. The ejection from the womb of a fetus is an abortion.
This is based upon many physical, psychological, and social dynamics, including the holistic (combined body, mins and spirit) of the mother and father. Abortion occurs when the fetus (foetus} is not healthy, or when the fetus is on a different frequency from the mother.
Herbs, help the alter the physical frequency (or chemistry, vibration, temper, rhythm, cycle of the mother. Further, this alteration puts the mother on one frequency and the child on another.
This is a biochemical conflict between mother and child.In this case the fetus is rejected and an abortion can be achieved by the allopathic homeopathic and/or natuopathic use of herbs.
These herbs can be taken internally or used in a douche. The mosty effective method is a herbal douche. It should be a very strong solution 2 to 3 tablespoons to a cup. The 3 herbs should be combined and 3 glasses 4 times a day is a suggested dose.
Also, the drink should be 1 tablespoon to a cup ( a standard beverage measurement quantity). A therapeutic (effective) level is not achieved by a stronger solution, but by the right quantity. Anything above the therapeutic level is rejected (urinated ) out of the body.
BlueCohosh, Black Cohosh, Angelica, Mistletoe, Hemlock Spruce, Ergot, Celery, Tormentil, Pennyroyal, Shepherd's Purse, Ragwort, Horseradish, Hyssop, Cotton, Tansy.Tormentil is a strong astringent. It is often used to cause the vagina to become tight (virgin-like).
However, it can also cause scarring of tissue in the sensitive skin of the reproductive organs. This writer is simply conveying information and is not intentionally biased toward abortion.
Reference: African Holistic Health: Llaila O. Africa
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- The Children of the Sun-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- The Children of the Sun - 4
- Great Kings and Queens of Africa
- Africa - A Brief History - 2
- Enslavement to Emancipation
- Medicines Machines and Ignorance-2
Who's On Line?
We have 82 guests and one member online
Articles - Latest
- B12 deficiency: The sign around the eyes that may be warning that levels are low
- Cancer cells strengthen by sucking mitochondria out of immune cells using ‘tiny tentacles’, study finds
- Huge spike in people left to die at home and not found for ‘weeks’ during pandemic
- NHS trust fined record £2.5m over patient deaths
- 'Vitamin A could hold key to restoring sense of smell after Covid'
- Diabetes: The unusual sign of high blood sugar in the eyes - ‘Lesser-known symptom'
- These are four defining traits of a psychopath, according to a neuroscientist
- Hero NHS surgeon dies of Covid after spending months away from family
- DWP to offer extra PIP support to these 5 medical categories - are you eligible?
- Austria to enter full national lockdown as fourth COVID wave sweeps Europe
- Worrying signs of high cholesterol on your toes and fingers that show dangerous levels
- Blood test could identify diabetes 'almost 20 YEARS before it strikes'
- The Serpent and The Rainbow - The Frontier Of death - 4
- Whistleblowers reveal chaotic and ‘dangerous’ working conditions at lab behind Covid testing fiasco
- Hospital worker admits murdering two women and sexually assaulting nearly 80 corpses
- Risk of debilitating nerve syndrome almost four times higher from Covid than vaccine
- Strictly champion Joanne Clifton is diagnosed with osteoarthritis
- ‘Can menopause affect your teeth?’ – and all your other questions answered
- Bowel cancer symptoms: How to see early signs and screening explained after Adele Roberts announces diagnosis
- 'Awful' infection rising in England that causes 'irreversible' symptoms warns doctor
- Tuberculosis deaths rise for first time in over a decade due to impact of Covid pandemic, says WHO
- Woman denied liver transplant because she refuses Covid vaccine