Tooth DecayTooth Decay
A natural foods nutritional approach can protect teeth and prevent tooth decay (dental caries). Tooth decay is primarily a dis-ease found in civilizations where artifical, processed, synthetic, chemicalized , devitalized, refined and demineralized foods are eatin. Also these artifical foods are usually grown in soils which are deficient of minerals and synthetically treated. There are some preventive measures to take in dental health care.A natural foods nutritional approach can protect teeth and prevent tooth decay (dental caries). Tooth decay is primarily a dis-ease found in civilizations where artifical, processed, synthetic, chemicalized , devitalized, refined and demineralized foods are eaten. Also these artifical foods are usually grown in soils which are deficient of minerals and synthetically treated. There are some preventive measures to take in dental health care.
Commercial tooth powders and toothpastes contain abrasives and detergents which are harmful to the teeth and gums. Brush teeth with a soft-bristled brush and distilled or spring water. The gums should be massaged daily The total avoidance of carbohydrates such as white sugar and bleached white flour sweets and fibreless sticky foods aid in prevention of tooth decay. Commercial tooth powders and toothpastes contain abrasives and detergents which are harmful to the teeth and gums.
Brush teeth with a soft-bristled brush and distilled or spring water. The gums should be massaged daily The total avoidance of carbohydrates such as white sugar and bleached white flour sweets and fibreless sticky foods aid in prevention of tooth decay. Foods such as wholewheat, honey sparingly used), sesame seeds, millet and dry fruit are better to eat than denatured foods. An imbalanced diet rich in denatured foods can cause tooth decay and toothaches. Toothaches can be herbally treated with oil of hops, yarrow, organum and clove.
The oil is put on a piece of cotton, then in the cavity of the tooth. Furthermore, yarrow leaf, origanum, clove and ginger can be chewed to relieve the pain of toothache. Also, herbs such as sassafras, balm, broom, marjoram, pennyroyal, tansy, summer savory, mullein, plantain and pimpernel have been found beneficial.Tooth decay, which is bone loss, is related to calcium imbalance. Calcium imbalance causes the gradual breakdown of the tooth support (gums and bone).This is seen in periodontal di-ease (around teeth). Periodontal dis-ease is the leading cause of tooth (bone loss in adults. Besides this, bone loss occurs whether you have teeth or do not have teeth. Similarly, bone loss occurs in the skeleton and is often not visible to the human eye. Calcium is related to phosphorus.Moreover, the body must have a quantity relationship of 1 part phosphorus for each part of calcium (1 to 1 ratio). If this ratio is not maintained, bone loss results The phosphorus-calcium ratio.
The problems with refined processed foods is that there is a imbalance of phosphorus. Aside from this. eating animal flesh (meat) contributes to this ratio imbalance in that meat has 20 parts phosphorus to 1 part calcium.Refined cereals, bleached white flour and sugar products are about 6 to 1, and cooked potatoes 5 to 1. Also, soft drinks (soda) contain large amounts of phosphorus in the form of phosphoric acid. As a consequence of eating these denatured foodless foods, people are losing bone (teeth, jawbone, skeletal bone) at early ages.
The bone loss is caused by the body's attemps to get the proper amount of calcium to balance the phosphorus. Calcium is taken from the bones and this results in bone deterioration. In books such as,Eating For Sound Teeth by F. Miller and Nutrition and Physical degeneration by N. Price, this is reviewed.The problem of tooth (bone) loss can be solved with natural unprocessed foods. Natural foods contain a good phosphorus-calcium balance. Interesting to note, a person short of minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, or calcium is almost invariably short of other vital nutrients. Notwithstanding, tooth decay is a reflection of imbalance within the entire body.
In the book Nutrition Against Disease by R. Williams, this is highlighted.The body has a mind and some form of spiritual presence. Whatever foods you feed the body or whatever nutritional imbalance is caused in the bocy also causes an effect upon the mind which can result in an effect upon the spirit. Subsequently, an imbalance (dis-ease) of the body represents an imbalance upon the mind ans spirit. Tooth decay has to be treated as part of a bodily disorder and not as an isolated dis-ease.
Tooth decay is not an isolated disorder and has a definite pattern. It usually affects the teeth one by one. For example, if a tooth in the lower left jaw is decaying, the corresponding tooth ( the tooth on the direct opposite side) in the lower right jaw is usually decaying. The 32 teeth are related to the 32 vertebrae of the spine, and consequently relate to all major bodily organs and glands.
So it follows, tooth decay indicates that the corresponding organs and glands are deteriorating. Some of the major tooth-organ relationships are incisor: teeth (front) and related to the respiratoy and circulatory organs; canines are related to the stomach, liver, spleen, pancreas, pre-molars are related to the excretory system and intestinal region; molars (wisdom teeth) are related to the small and large intestines and reproductive organs.
Historically, Africans chewed plants and the wodden parts of the plants in order to cleanse the teeth. Raw fibrous plants were used to cleanse the teeth coupled with plant fibre tooth brushing devices. Also, the Inca Indian civilization did not brush their teeth and they were 90% tooth cavity-free.Ironically, the American diet is the most destructive force in dental cavities.Prevention measures, a natural diet and supplements can help restore bodily health and stop dental decay.
Comfrey, Horsetail, Oatstraw, Bistort, Bugleweed, White Oak bark, Goldenseal and Myrrh.
Vitamin A, D, F, B6, C complex, Niacin, Bioflavonoids, Rutin Hesp[eridin, Iron, Manganese, Calcium, Phosphorus.
Kali, Mur, Ferr, Phos.AMINO ACIDAspartic AcidGlandularAdrenal Pituitary.
Reference:African Holistic Health: Llaila O. Africa
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- Great Kings and Queens of Africa
- The Children of the Sun - 4
- Enslavement to Emancipation
- Africa - A Brief History - 2
- Medicines Machines and Ignorance-2
Who's On Line?
We have 78 guests and no members online
Articles - Latest
- Tuberculosis deaths rise for first time in over a decade due to impact of Covid pandemic, says WHO
- Woman denied liver transplant because she refuses Covid vaccine
- Everything you need to know about urinary tract infections in old age
- New treatment destroys head and neck cancer tumours in trial
- Vitamin D deficiency: The surprising supplement that could stave off the condition
- Tolerance of cannabis is growing just as scientists show that it can cause insanity
- What is a panic attack? How to spot the signs and be able to tackle it
- E.coli contamination alert over tap water in thousands of homes
- What is PTSD? Symptoms, causes and how you can get help for it
- The Serpent And The Rainbow- The Frontier of Death - 3
- ‘This illness alone is a pandemic’: Sickle cell patients hit by distressing delay in treatment during Covid-19
- SIX out of every 1 million develop heart inflammation after a 2nd dose
- Doctors in Lithuania remove nails and screws from man's stomach
- New Covid-19 pill in Germany exceeds all expectations
- How MDMA and magic mushrooms could be used to treat mental illness
- Reduce paracetamol use, experts tell pregnant women
- A doctor is raising awareness for ovarian cancer symptoms after hers were mistaken for a UTI
- Normal blood testing to resume after NHS supplies bolstered by US stocks
- What's the rarest blood type?
- Oxygen therapy may slow Alzheimer’s, study finds
- The Traders are Kidnapping Our People-4-King Leopold's Ghost
- What are the signs of dyspraxia and do you have it?