Africa - A Brief History - 2
Whites who invaded Africa were killed or captured. They became prisoners of wars, were trained to work and eventually participated in the African society. Let there be no doubt that these whites contributed nothing to African culture except diseases, land rape and chattel slavery. In fact, Greek society was founded upon slavery of whites and these slaves could not own property. Nonetheless, black Africans kept white relatives (sons) of Asia and Mediterranean rulers. These hostages were trained in African sciences and medicines. The white hostages and prisoners of war population greatly increased.
The white invasions coupled with the white slaves in Africa, in addition to the internal African strife (caused by social injustice and feudalistic governments) caused Africa to weaken. With every increase in African deterioration, the Greeks became more powerful and eventually undermined and upsurped Egyptian culture,medical knowledge and religion. The greatest white historians Herodotus, Pliny, and Diodorus wrote that the early black civilizations were the most advanced of all civilizations. Further, these historians also wrote that Europeans had borrowed (without permission = stole) black Africa's sciences and religion. No matter how whites refute this, these historians were honest and visited Africa to confirm their findings. Written and pictorial history has confirmed time after time that everything the whites know about hygenic medicine is unquestionably African.
Greek historians helped to confirm Africa's glory and Egyptian dynasties.Egyptian dynastic eras lasted over 10,000 years. Fuerthermore, this dynamic era saw Egypt dominate medicine and the herb/drug trade. Much of the era's medicinal knowledge was put in the control of the god-kings and placed in a mystery system. These mystery healing systems were taught to priests (so-called monks) in monasteries or temples.
The succession of controllers of Egypt learned from the monks and transmitted the herb and drug knowledge to their native European lands.These monks/herbalists/priests/agriculturists carried the medical knowledge intact to Europe and with cultural modifications adjusted it to European culture. The successive colonizers of Egypt were the white Assyrians Saites, Persians, Greeks, and the Romans. The Greeks (invaded Africa 332 B.C. and Romans (invaded Africa 201 B.C.) not only learned the African medicine system but also called it a discovery of European culture, while in actuality they copied the medical science and the monastic life.(The Destruction of Black Civilization by C.Williams, The African Origin of Civilization by C.Diop).
Egypt developing monastic living. This type of living required the acquisition of knowledge in medicinal herbs and spirituality. The Greeks studied on the upper Nile islands under the religious order of Tabennae founded by Pachomius. These religious herbalists sold herbs, honey and foods at Alexandria. Egyptians lived on these islands and instructed many European religious monks on agriculture and industry.
Egypt developing monastic living. This type of living required the acquisition of knowledge in medicinal herbs and spirituality. The Greeks studied on the upper Nile islands under the religious order of Tabennae founded by Pachomius. These religious herbalists sold herbs, honey and foods at Alexandria. Egyptians lived on these islands and instructed many European religious monks on agriculture and industry. This is vaguely mentioned in The Golden Age of Herbs adpoted and followed by the Romans. They transported this system to Europe and built a benedictine monastery at Monte Cassino in Italy.
Herbology and treatment methods came from African empires such as Mali, Songhai, and Kush. The Kush kingdom was dominated mostly by light skinned caucasians and their diet was nutritionally lacking. However, they began to invade the areas southwards which had plentiful crops and medicine. This area was inhabited by black Africans and was rich in iron ore and fuel supplies. Areas around the fifth and sixth cataracts of the Nile had vast iron industries. Assyrians were one of the invaders that developed the techn ology of iron work and a socialized form of medicine similar to the babylonians which dated from 2250 B.C Moreover, this was around the same period that the Egyptians had traded plants, herbs and dry goods with Ethopia in 2275 B.C.
Black Egyptian medicinal knowledge extended across the Sudanic belt of Africa. subsequently, the Kush empire began to decline as African empires entering the trade market dominated specific goods such as the sandalwood herb, khat, Hawthorn berry, Cotton Tropica, Aloe Vera, and figs. The Kush decline occured around the First century A.D. Axum , the capital of Ethopia, was one of the competitors that seized control of part of the Kush trade market.
The desert African empires controlled the aloe vera market.The north Africans controlled such herbs as hawthorn berry, and the forest region controlled coffee, carob, centuary, and eucalyptus. Ethopia controlled the herb khat, which is a brain stimulant. Axum was typical oif the splendid African cities; it had stone palaces, OPbelisks, gardens of herbs, indoor water and temples. Meroe was invaded by the Kush; and thus caused Africans to migrate to Lake Chad and beyond. This subsequent migration of people and medicinal knowledge helped to weaken Africa.
The internal wars and dispersion of peoples, food science and herb knowledge helped to spread the glory of Africa abroad to Europe, and the merchantile trade. Industry helped to broadcast the values of Africa. Egypt was conquered by Alexander the Great (356-323 B.C.). Then ptolemy, a general in Alexandder's army, ruled Egypt and established the city Alexandria. This gradual decline of Black Egypt is exposed in African Glory by J.C. deGraft-Johnson. Other black races contributed to the decline of Africa, the source of medicinal herb and drug knowledge.
Reference:African Holistic Health: liaila O. Afrika
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- Great Kings and Queens of Africa
- The Children of the Sun - 4
- Enslavement to Emancipation
- Africa - A Brief History - 2
- Medicines Machines and Ignorance-2
Who's On Line?
We have 69 guests and one member online
Articles - Latest
- Tuberculosis deaths rise for first time in over a decade due to impact of Covid pandemic, says WHO
- Woman denied liver transplant because she refuses Covid vaccine
- Everything you need to know about urinary tract infections in old age
- New treatment destroys head and neck cancer tumours in trial
- Vitamin D deficiency: The surprising supplement that could stave off the condition
- Tolerance of cannabis is growing just as scientists show that it can cause insanity
- What is a panic attack? How to spot the signs and be able to tackle it
- E.coli contamination alert over tap water in thousands of homes
- What is PTSD? Symptoms, causes and how you can get help for it
- The Serpent And The Rainbow- The Frontier of Death - 3
- ‘This illness alone is a pandemic’: Sickle cell patients hit by distressing delay in treatment during Covid-19
- SIX out of every 1 million develop heart inflammation after a 2nd dose
- Doctors in Lithuania remove nails and screws from man's stomach
- New Covid-19 pill in Germany exceeds all expectations
- How MDMA and magic mushrooms could be used to treat mental illness
- Reduce paracetamol use, experts tell pregnant women
- A doctor is raising awareness for ovarian cancer symptoms after hers were mistaken for a UTI
- Normal blood testing to resume after NHS supplies bolstered by US stocks
- What's the rarest blood type?
- Oxygen therapy may slow Alzheimer’s, study finds
- The Traders are Kidnapping Our People-4-King Leopold's Ghost
- What are the signs of dyspraxia and do you have it?