The Mystery System
The medical practitioners of Africa received formal education by being initiated in the mystery system. A medical student was selected for initiation just as students are selected for college via scores and personality profile.
The students (initiates) could participate in their education on a general educational level called EXOTERIC learning or on a higher level called ESOTERIC.
The mystery system has seven degrees (levels or steps) of learning before completion. The first degree educates you in the coarse or base aspects of medicine and known as PASTORPHOROS.
This system is not confined to medicine and includes all known and unknown sciences.
However, the initiate could be educated for a specific area or talent or a complexity of areas. In any case, upon completion of the first degree the student advances to the NEOCOROS degree which focuses on the structural energy of medicines such as the energy of shapes (squares, Pyramids, triangles, obelisks).
Then, the forces of non-polarized energy such as the energy state which is created between the death and life state.
The KISTOPHORUS degree is next and the student learns how to will the inherent law of plants, crystals, metals, colors, magnets, music, etc.
The fifth degree is BALAHATE where the student learns the science of nature and the interactions of alchemic laws.
Then the sixth degree is in the ASTRONOMOS and the student learns the manipulation of the cosmic forces and their reaction in the cells, vitamins, and minerals in the body and on the galaxy.
The seventh degree is the PROPHETA and the student learns all the secrets of the higher mystery system and becomes a god. Interesting to note, the word god is not meant in the European orthodox sense.
In African culture, if a chicken had an offspring (children) they were called chickens. So it follows that, if god had children (man) they would be called gods.
However, the title of god was earned via the mystery system. The course completion could take up to 13 years or more.
The selection of a student into the esoteric mystery system would take from 2 to 3 years. Hippocrates spent at the most extreme estimate 2 years or less in Africa.
Consequently, his knowledge of medicine would have been the exoteric or general mystery system course.
Further, this would indicate that Greek medicine is based upon the first books ( first degree) of African medical science.
Yet with this limited knowledge Hippocrates cured approximately 3'000 people in his lifetime.
Moreover, he used the books stolen from Africa along with the information taught by the Priest/monk health practitioners of the Escalypius Temple cult.
Reference: African Holistic Health :Liaila O. Afrika- Dick Gregory
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- Great Kings and Queens of Africa
- The Children of the Sun - 4
- Enslavement to Emancipation
- Africa - A Brief History - 2
- Medicines Machines and Ignorance-2
Who's On Line?
We have 72 guests and no members online
Articles - Latest
- Tuberculosis deaths rise for first time in over a decade due to impact of Covid pandemic, says WHO
- Woman denied liver transplant because she refuses Covid vaccine
- Everything you need to know about urinary tract infections in old age
- New treatment destroys head and neck cancer tumours in trial
- Vitamin D deficiency: The surprising supplement that could stave off the condition
- Tolerance of cannabis is growing just as scientists show that it can cause insanity
- What is a panic attack? How to spot the signs and be able to tackle it
- E.coli contamination alert over tap water in thousands of homes
- What is PTSD? Symptoms, causes and how you can get help for it
- The Serpent And The Rainbow- The Frontier of Death - 3
- ‘This illness alone is a pandemic’: Sickle cell patients hit by distressing delay in treatment during Covid-19
- SIX out of every 1 million develop heart inflammation after a 2nd dose
- Doctors in Lithuania remove nails and screws from man's stomach
- New Covid-19 pill in Germany exceeds all expectations
- How MDMA and magic mushrooms could be used to treat mental illness
- Reduce paracetamol use, experts tell pregnant women
- A doctor is raising awareness for ovarian cancer symptoms after hers were mistaken for a UTI
- Normal blood testing to resume after NHS supplies bolstered by US stocks
- What's the rarest blood type?
- Oxygen therapy may slow Alzheimer’s, study finds
- The Traders are Kidnapping Our People-4-King Leopold's Ghost
- What are the signs of dyspraxia and do you have it?