LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
The liver is the largest gland in the body. Glands are organs that are similar to sponges. They secrete and absorb fluid. The liver secretes digestive fluids for carbohydrates and protein. Beside this, it stores at least a 6-hour supply of reserved natural sugar which is used in emergencies to keep the energy level stable,
Dis-eases of the liver usually cause digestive problems, mental disorders, hemorrhages, fatigue, and low energy levels. The most common dis-ease of the liver is jaundice which is characterized by so-called yellow skin. Actually, the liver is secreting more yellow bile in order to dissolve toxins (impurities) and is not in a dis-eased state. The dis-ease is caused by what created the need for extra yellow bile.
Drinking alcohol damages the liver always and of course alcoholics often have severe liver problems. All drugs and toxins go directly to the liver as it is the liver's responsibility to rid the body of dangerous impurities.
The liver stores it's digestive secretion in the gall bladder. Other common liver disorders are sluggishness, enlargement, and congestion. Ironically, animal flesh eaters should never eat an animal's liver as it is the most toxic organ (gland) in the animal's body. It is always filled with toxins as it tries to convert toxins to useful cells for recycling.
Vitamin A, B complex, B6, B12, C, E, D, A, Kyolic, Niacin, Choline, Inositol, Manganese, magnesium, Zinc, Sodium.
Dandelion, Bayberry, Oregon, Grape, Lobelia, Bolbo, St. John's Wort, Centaury, Wahoo, Black Horseradish, Barberry, Goldenseal, Red beet Root, Yellow Dock, Horsetail, Birch leaves, Parsley, Balmony, Liverworth.
Black radish, artichoke, garlic, cucumber, Red beet juice (tops and bottom)), papaya, Kiwi, Lemon juice, Grapes.
Reference: African Holistic Health: Llaila O. Afrika
No thoughts on “LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Who's On Line?
We have 75 guests and no members online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Certain fruits eaten an 'hour' before bed may 'significantly increase' sleep efficiency
- Scientists sequence Beethoven’s genome using locks of his hair
- Lemongrass: Expert opinions and healthy portions
- Dancer bitten by mosquito on holiday wakes up with no arms or legs
- Is Cayenne pepper a superfood? Find out what the experts say, get serving sizes, and health concerns
- Equatorial Guinea confirms Marburg outbreak – nine dead, 4,000 in quarantine Story by Harriet Barber
- Celtuce: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- Deep Vein Thrombosis : What is it & treatments Story by Dr. Kabir Sethi, DM Cardiology •
- Sea Beet: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- 45-year-old woman damages liver from drinking herbal brew - dangerous 'side effects' Story by Solen Le Net •
- Woman, 80, developed toxic reaction after months of using toothpaste with baking soda
- Bitter gourd: How much should you eat? The pros sound off.
- 'Liver transplant candidates' often report one of two symptoms on their tongue - study
- Watermelon: Expert opinions, health risks, and more
- Doctors warn of 'tech neck' - which could even require surgery
- What is artichoke extract good for? Find out what the experts say
- Eye drops linked to lethal infection urgently recalled: ‘Immediately stop using them’
- Ask an expert: Is it better to eat cooked onions for patients with inflammation of the esophagus?
- Angular cheilitis Warning Signs: What to Look Out For