LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
The liver is the largest gland in the body. Glands are organs that are similar to sponges. They secrete and absorb fluid. The liver secretes digestive fluids for carbohydrates and protein. Beside this, it stores at least a 6-hour supply of reserved natural sugar which is used in emergencies to keep the energy level stable,
Dis-eases of the liver usually cause digestive problems, mental disorders, hemorrhages, fatigue, and low energy levels. The most common dis-ease of the liver is jaundice which is characterized by so-called yellow skin. Actually, the liver is secreting more yellow bile in order to dissolve toxins (impurities) and is not in a dis-eased state. The dis-ease is caused by what created the need for extra yellow bile.
Drinking alcohol damages the liver always and of course alcoholics often have severe liver problems. All drugs and toxins go directly to the liver as it is the liver's responsibility to rid the body of dangerous impurities.
The liver stores it's digestive secretion in the gall bladder. Other common liver disorders are sluggishness, enlargement, and congestion. Ironically, animal flesh eaters should never eat an animal's liver as it is the most toxic organ (gland) in the animal's body. It is always filled with toxins as it tries to convert toxins to useful cells for recycling.
Vitamin A, B complex, B6, B12, C, E, D, A, Kyolic, Niacin, Choline, Inositol, Manganese, magnesium, Zinc, Sodium.
Dandelion, Bayberry, Oregon, Grape, Lobelia, Bolbo, St. John's Wort, Centaury, Wahoo, Black Horseradish, Barberry, Goldenseal, Red beet Root, Yellow Dock, Horsetail, Birch leaves, Parsley, Balmony, Liverworth.
Black radish, artichoke, garlic, cucumber, Red beet juice (tops and bottom)), papaya, Kiwi, Lemon juice, Grapes.
Reference: African Holistic Health: Llaila O. Afrika
No thoughts on “LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Who's On Line?
We have 130 guests and no members online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Everything you need to know about mangosteen
- Should I worry about my clicking joints – and stop cracking my knuckles?
- The Children Of the Sun-Asia-4
- THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF MUSTARD
- Prickly heat - expert shares four signs you have heat rash and how to treat it
- Suffering with eye eczema? Experts reveal how to treat the symptoms
- Peanut Butter Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits
- Hypertension - High Blood Pressure - Stress
- What Is Spelt, and Is It Good for You?
- Groundbreaking treatment helps repair vision after eye injury
- The Benefits of Eating Groats
- Five signs when walking that could indicate Lewy body dementia - seek medical help
- What Are Chickpeas and Are They Healthy?
- Six new medicines approved including first treatment for rare heart condition
- Peanuts 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits
- What is mouth and oropharyngeal cancer?
- Certain fruits eaten an 'hour' before bed may 'significantly increase' sleep efficiency
- Scientists sequence Beethoven’s genome using locks of his hair
- Lemongrass: Expert opinions and healthy portions