Physically a woman's sexuality has three phases: menstruation (hemorrhaging of the uterus), birthing, and menopause. Menopause is the apex of the sexual cycle. in this phase menstruation ceases and sexual reproduction has ended. While the body is making the trasition from fertility to sterility, nutritional imbalances and mental imbalances occurred long before menopause.
However, menopause requires energy in its transition (fertility to sterility) and drains this energy from the body. When the body does not have this energy it excites the already present nutritional and emotional deficiencies. This creates what is called hot flashes, insomnia, irritability, hormone imbalances, and mental instability.
It is natural for the sex drive to change to another orgasmic level. Ignorance of this holistic change level is called a "lost sex drive". The common menopausal dis-ease symptoms are only common to poor diets and unholistic lifestyles. Menopausal dis-ease symptoms are unheard of in many colored cultures (African, Inca, Chinese, Aborigines, Eskimos, etc), where a natural diet is maintained.
A violation of the strict natural sex laws cause menopausal symptoms. Some of the natural laws broken during the woman's reproductive (fertile) phase are: having children ouside the contemporary birthing phase (usually 18 to 28 years of age); having sex according to another culture's rules: not breastfeeding (children are usually breastfed for 3 years which has a very positive holistic effect on the woman's body); having sexual relationships with men who do not practice correct emotional and behavioral responsibility during shared menstruation and births; and ignoring mating rhythms, using tampons, masturbating, etc.
In addition, each woman has a natural "baby space." baby space is the uniquely individual time that a woman should have a baby. Thus, a space for a child is prepared by the woman's body's nutritional, emotional and spiritual state. This space is usually finely adjusted by her male partner's pheronome level.
Aside from this, men can cause a woman's menopause symptoms. Men who do not fulfill their emotional, physical and sexual cycles,and spiritual obligations can cause the woman to have energy drain.
This drain occurs because the woman is compensating for the missing holistic man's energy by replacing gis missing energy with his own. This energy drain is also mislabeled woman's menopausal symptoms during sterility phase and morning sickness in pregnancy during fertility phase.
Vitamin A, B complex, B1, B6, B12, C, E, K, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Paba, Lecithin, Brewer's yeast.
False, Pennyroyal, Cramp Bark, Honduras, Sarsaparilla, Licorice, Unicorn, Blue Cohosh, Elder, Dong Quai.
All fresh fruit and vegetables, mustard greens.
Cysteine, Glutamine, Methionine, Phenylalanine
Reference: African Holistic Health; Llaila O. Afrika
No thoughts on “Menopause”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Who's On Line?
We have 218 guests and no members online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Raisin: Expert opinions, health risks, and more
- Relief for 1.7million Britons suffering urinary tract infections
- Is it safe to eat raw bamboo shoots? Find out what the experts say
- Bacteria on tongue may cause 'serious infections' in the heart and brain - what to avoid
- Why the experts love grape, nutritional benefits and serving size guidelines
- Vaping e-cigarettes shown to be more harmful to lungs than smoking cigarettes - new study
- Okra: Nutrition tips from experts
- A diabetes drug is going viral for its supposed weight loss benefits—but there’s a seriously dark problem here
- Do celery seeds begin to unblock blocked arteries? Find out what the experts say
- Wisdom tooth eruption can lead to 'pericoronitis' - dentist on how to ease pain
- Cauliflower: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- Sepsis symptoms: Signs that you need to know and act on immediately
- Why the experts love hyacinth bean, nutritional benefits and serving size guidelines
- Alzheimer's: Chinese herb shown to 'increase memory retention' and cerebral blood flow
- Strawberry: Just how much is good for you and nutritional benefits
- Four ‘noxious‘ odours frequently described in cancer patients given a terminal diagnosis
- Professional FAQs: Is Apple cider good for diabetics?
- Woman dubbed a ‘tomato’ because of ‘misunderstood’ skin condition
- Kohlrabi: Just how much is good for you? Experts weigh in.