Physically a woman's sexuality has three phases: menstruation (hemorrhaging of the uterus), birthing, and menopause. Menopause is the apex of the sexual cycle. in this phase menstruation ceases and sexual reproduction has ended. While the body is making the trasition from fertility to sterility, nutritional imbalances and mental imbalances occurred long before menopause.
However, menopause requires energy in its transition (fertility to sterility) and drains this energy from the body. When the body does not have this energy it excites the already present nutritional and emotional deficiencies. This creates what is called hot flashes, insomnia, irritability, hormone imbalances, and mental instability.
It is natural for the sex drive to change to another orgasmic level. Ignorance of this holistic change level is called a "lost sex drive". The common menopausal dis-ease symptoms are only common to poor diets and unholistic lifestyles. Menopausal dis-ease symptoms are unheard of in many colored cultures (African, Inca, Chinese, Aborigines, Eskimos, etc), where a natural diet is maintained.
A violation of the strict natural sex laws cause menopausal symptoms. Some of the natural laws broken during the woman's reproductive (fertile) phase are: having children ouside the contemporary birthing phase (usually 18 to 28 years of age); having sex according to another culture's rules: not breastfeeding (children are usually breastfed for 3 years which has a very positive holistic effect on the woman's body); having sexual relationships with men who do not practice correct emotional and behavioral responsibility during shared menstruation and births; and ignoring mating rhythms, using tampons, masturbating, etc.
In addition, each woman has a natural "baby space." baby space is the uniquely individual time that a woman should have a baby. Thus, a space for a child is prepared by the woman's body's nutritional, emotional and spiritual state. This space is usually finely adjusted by her male partner's pheronome level.
Aside from this, men can cause a woman's menopause symptoms. Men who do not fulfill their emotional, physical and sexual cycles,and spiritual obligations can cause the woman to have energy drain.
This drain occurs because the woman is compensating for the missing holistic man's energy by replacing gis missing energy with his own. This energy drain is also mislabeled woman's menopausal symptoms during sterility phase and morning sickness in pregnancy during fertility phase.
Vitamin A, B complex, B1, B6, B12, C, E, K, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Paba, Lecithin, Brewer's yeast.
False, Pennyroyal, Cramp Bark, Honduras, Sarsaparilla, Licorice, Unicorn, Blue Cohosh, Elder, Dong Quai.
All fresh fruit and vegetables, mustard greens.
Cysteine, Glutamine, Methionine, Phenylalanine
Reference: African Holistic Health; Llaila O. Afrika
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- Great Kings and Queens of Africa
- The Children of the Sun - 4
- Enslavement to Emancipation
- Africa - A Brief History - 2
- Medicines Machines and Ignorance-2
Who's On Line?
We have 32 guests and one member online
Articles - Latest
- Tuberculosis deaths rise for first time in over a decade due to impact of Covid pandemic, says WHO
- Woman denied liver transplant because she refuses Covid vaccine
- Everything you need to know about urinary tract infections in old age
- New treatment destroys head and neck cancer tumours in trial
- Vitamin D deficiency: The surprising supplement that could stave off the condition
- Tolerance of cannabis is growing just as scientists show that it can cause insanity
- What is a panic attack? How to spot the signs and be able to tackle it
- E.coli contamination alert over tap water in thousands of homes
- What is PTSD? Symptoms, causes and how you can get help for it
- The Serpent And The Rainbow- The Frontier of Death - 3
- ‘This illness alone is a pandemic’: Sickle cell patients hit by distressing delay in treatment during Covid-19
- SIX out of every 1 million develop heart inflammation after a 2nd dose
- Doctors in Lithuania remove nails and screws from man's stomach
- New Covid-19 pill in Germany exceeds all expectations
- How MDMA and magic mushrooms could be used to treat mental illness
- Reduce paracetamol use, experts tell pregnant women
- A doctor is raising awareness for ovarian cancer symptoms after hers were mistaken for a UTI
- Normal blood testing to resume after NHS supplies bolstered by US stocks
- What's the rarest blood type?
- Oxygen therapy may slow Alzheimer’s, study finds
- The Traders are Kidnapping Our People-4-King Leopold's Ghost
- What are the signs of dyspraxia and do you have it?