European orthodox medicine - use of synthetic drugs and surgery - is organized to treat symptoms. African medicine was organized wholistically to treat the physical, mental and spiritual causes of disease. For, instance, the body tries to maintain balance - homeostatis (which means a balanced state). Whenever the body is overloaded (biochemically imbalanced), it tries to get rid of the toxic (imbalanced) state. It uses urine and bowel movements to keep it free of toxics. Further, when these two fail, it uses the skin (bumps, acne, blackheads, herpes, rashes, measles, smallpox, etc.) to rid itself of toxins.
If this fails the body uses the lungs and nasal cavities to get rid of toxins (sinuses, running nose, bronchitis, catarrh). In addition, the body uses a warning signal such as a headache to notify you of toxic state. In African wholistic medicine, the cause of a toxic state would be treated through herbs and a cleansing diet. European medicine treats the symptoms with aspirin, cold suppressants, antihistamines, cough syrups and skin creams.
Consequently, the body remains toxic and fertile for another dis-ease condition. There are four factors which are used to expoit Blacks' health, body, mind and spirit.
Wholistic Health: (Third Edition) Llila O. Afrika: Dick Gregory
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Children of the Sun-3
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
Who's On Line?
We have 15 guests and no members online
Articles - Latest
- Racial discrimination widespread in NHS job offers, says report
- Experimental COVID-19 vaccine is made available to Chinese residents
- 5 natural remedies to treat IBS at home
- 20 secrets your DNA could reveal
- Orthorexia: Causes, symptoms and treatment
- NHS faces drug shortages as Brexit stockpile used in Covid crisis
- Furious Stars Tear Into Donald Trump Following Latest Coronavirus Comments: 'Gasping For Air. And Credibility'
- Trump received rare and expensive coronavirus treatment - and then told Americans not to be afraid
- Susan Sarandon met with motor neurone disease sufferers to prepare for Blackbird
- Hilary Swank reveals she developed claustrophobia while shooting Away
- Bollywood superstar singer SP Balasubrahmanyam has died of coronavirus
- Simon Cowell is on the mend after breaking his back: 'He's taken some steps'
- Woman becomes allergic to all food and has to be fed through her heart
- Norwegian King Harald V taken to hospital
- Police confiscate more than 300,000 used condoms being washed and sold as new
- Police probe 'plague doctor' seen scaring children near duck pond
- UK could become first country in world to deliberately infect volunteers with Covid-19 for vaccine test