European orthodox medicine - use of synthetic drugs and surgery - is organized to treat symptoms. African medicine was organized wholistically to treat the physical, mental and spiritual causes of disease. For, instance, the body tries to maintain balance - homeostatis (which means a balanced state). Whenever the body is overloaded (biochemically imbalanced), it tries to get rid of the toxic (imbalanced) state. It uses urine and bowel movements to keep it free of toxics. Further, when these two fail, it uses the skin (bumps, acne, blackheads, herpes, rashes, measles, smallpox, etc.) to rid itself of toxins.
If this fails the body uses the lungs and nasal cavities to get rid of toxins (sinuses, running nose, bronchitis, catarrh). In addition, the body uses a warning signal such as a headache to notify you of toxic state. In African wholistic medicine, the cause of a toxic state would be treated through herbs and a cleansing diet. European medicine treats the symptoms with aspirin, cold suppressants, antihistamines, cough syrups and skin creams.
Consequently, the body remains toxic and fertile for another dis-ease condition. There are four factors which are used to expoit Blacks' health, body, mind and spirit.
Wholistic Health: (Third Edition) Llila O. Afrika: Dick Gregory
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- The Children of the Sun-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
Who's On Line?
We have 60 guests and one member online
Articles - Latest
- Autism: What is it and what are the signs that someone might have it?
- Tokyo 2020: What are the dark circles on the swimmers’ backs?
- England to scrap quarantine for fully vaccinated EU and US citizens from Aug 2
- Third of people now have serious health problems by 40s - see list of most common issues
- Ronaldo's sister is in hospital with pneumonia after catching Covid
- Deaf woman wins legal fight over sign language in Covid briefings
- NHS trust tells staff white privilege is 'going on night out and not being worried you won't get in'
- 'My husband had a bleed on the brain at 33 years old and now can't speak properly'
- Hillsong Church member, 34, dies of Covid after publicly speaking out against vaccine
- 'Superbug' fungus resistant to major drugs is found in two cities
- India reports more than 4,300 deaths from Covid-linked ‘black fungus’ infection
- Heatstroke symptoms and treatment: The signs you need to know
- 3% pay rise for NHS staff in England attacked as 'paltry, appalling and shambolic'
- Pfizer vaccine linked to Bell’s palsy after man suffers facial paralysis
- Mark Hoppus has stage 4 lymphoma
- DR ELLIE CANNON: Cramp in my calf is spreading - I blame statins
- Double jabbed: How common is it to test positive after having both vaccines?