European orthodox medicine - use of synthetic drugs and surgery - is organized to treat symptoms. African medicine was organized wholistically to treat the physical, mental and spiritual causes of disease. For, instance, the body tries to maintain balance - homeostatis (which means a balanced state). Whenever the body is overloaded (biochemically imbalanced), it tries to get rid of the toxic (imbalanced) state. It uses urine and bowel movements to keep it free of toxics. Further, when these two fail, it uses the skin (bumps, acne, blackheads, herpes, rashes, measles, smallpox, etc.) to rid itself of toxins.
If this fails the body uses the lungs and nasal cavities to get rid of toxins (sinuses, running nose, bronchitis, catarrh). In addition, the body uses a warning signal such as a headache to notify you of toxic state. In African wholistic medicine, the cause of a toxic state would be treated through herbs and a cleansing diet. European medicine treats the symptoms with aspirin, cold suppressants, antihistamines, cough syrups and skin creams.
Consequently, the body remains toxic and fertile for another dis-ease condition. There are four factors which are used to expoit Blacks' health, body, mind and spirit.
Wholistic Health: (Third Edition) Llila O. Afrika: Dick Gregory
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
Who's On Line?
We have 98 guests and one member online
Articles - Latest
- ‘Double mutation’ Indian variant of Covid-19 discovered in the UK
- Gynaecologist shares the signs perimenopause is ending
- Jenny Eclair says the menopause left her unable to cope
- South Africa variant can 'break through' Pfizer's vaccine
- Woman can’t stop telling her husband about her good-looking nurse after waking up from anesthesia
- Three fully vaccinated people in Michigan DIED after contracting COVID
- Mother-of-four is in a coma and paralysed from neck down after Covid
- Young mum dies of cancer after chronic pain dismissed as early menopause
- Public will be urged to take Covid test twice a week as lockdown rules ease
- Vaccine passport fury: Tory MP slates plan as ‘silly measure' - Boris under pressure
- DMX: Rapper in ‘grave condition’ after drug overdose triggers heart attack, report says
- Katie Piper reassures fans with selfie from hospital bed as she recovers from her 400th surgery
- Covid vaccine side effects: AstraZeneca jab may cause six body disturbances
- More than one million people in the UK could have ‘long Covid’ - poll
- Teenager, 18, declared brain dead after being hit by a van wakes up
- Statins side effects: Four ways taking statins can affect your skin - 'ulcerations, hives'
- Pfizer has admitted it could ditch German firm that made its Covid jab