PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
Arthritis is a dis-ease reaction and a symptom of a dis-ease. it is an inflammation caused by crystalized toxic waste from a constipating diet and earth mineral deposits in the joints.
The presence of arthritis can mean that the body is not dissolving and flushing out waste deposits of toxins or earth minerals. These deposits also collect in the tissues and muscles.
The body immobilizes (stops) any part of the body that needs repairs. For example, a sprained wrist becomes stiff and a strained muscle becomes stiff (called nature's cast). An injured part of the body remains sore or stiff until repaired. If repairs are not made then that part becomes permanently stiff (calcified), or immobilized.
In the case of arthritis, the body itself becomes stiff like a cast or immobilized. In the case of waste in the bone joints while rheumatism is waste in the muscles. Both conditions can be from constipation caused by poor diet.
Vitamin C, calcium-magnesium, bromelain, potassium, B< B6, E, brewer's yeast, sea water 2-3n tbsp., pantothenic acid, bioflavonoids, sod, niacinamide, zinc, copper and manganese.
- HERBS: Burdock, orris, slippery elm, bladderwrack, devil's claw, buckthorn, poke berries, chaparral, sassafras, ragwort, peppermint, yucca, corn silk.
- GRANDULAR: Adrenal, pancreas, liver.
- AMINO ACID: Histidine, cysteine.
- HOMEOPATHIC: Phos. ferr, kali, mur, silicea, calc. flour.
- FOOD: Raw potatoes (grated in salads), carrots, cherry juice, celery, aloe vera, pineapple, red beets, yucca, kiwi, grape leaves.
Arnica oil, yarrow oil, castor oil, ginger oil, camphor oil for rubbing. To make an oil pack use 2 tablespoons of each oil in a pan. Heat oil slowly, pour water on top of oil (to prevent evaporation); heat until oil simmers. Pour off the water, then dip flannel cloth in oil. Use enough cloth to wrap affected parts. If more oil is needed use more castor oil. After dipping flannel cloth in oil, place on the affected part (rub affected part with camphor oil first). Cover the flannel cloth with plastic and place a heating pad over the part. Keep heating pad on for at least 1 hour.
To make a poultice use 2 tbsp. ginger root, 2 tbsp. horseradish. 1 tbsp. orris root, 3 tbsp. slippery elm powder and 1 tbsp. red cayenne pepper to 1 cup of water or 1 oz herb to 20 oz. of water. Add hot water and mix herbs together until it forms into a paste. Spread the herb paste on a white cotton cloth with a white plastic sheet. Then wrap with a dry towel. Leave poultice on joint for at least 1 hour or until poultice becomes painful.
ASTHMA - CONGESTED LUNGS
Asthma is a dis-ease reaction that causes the bronchial tubes ( small parts of the lungs which look like bulbs) to contract. The mucous membranes (skin in lungs) swell with fluid mucous (which is undigested blood).
The body needs excessive (large quantities) amounts of air in order to burn (breakdown) toxins, white sugar, alcohol, synthetic chemicals and allergens, which irritate the lungs causing fluid to come in order to protect the membranes.
This excessive work makes the lungs tired and causes dis-eases and dis-ease reactions.
Asthma is usually caused by allergic reactions to adulterated foods or hypertensive or emotional upsets, which trigger an allergic reaction.
Asthma, like all other dis-eases and dis-ease reactions, is wholistic (combined body, mind and spirit). Therefore, it requires a wholistic cure.
Contra-indicated foods that should be avoided are animal flesh, cow's milk, alcohol, cigarettes and all processed foods (junk food).
Vitamin C, A, E, B6, D, F, bee pollen capsules or tablets, manganese, garlic capsules and pantothenic acid.
Alfalfa, camomile, coltsfoot, comfrey, kelp, mullein, lobelia, marjoram, goldenseal, hyssop, valerian, ginseng, arnica, anise, myrrh.
String-bean juice, cucumber, parsley, garlic, lecithin, celery, watercress, brewer's yeast.
Adrenal, Liver, Heart, Pancreas
- AMINO ACID
- Glutamine, Aspartic acid.
Mag, Phos., Kali, Mur,
No thoughts on “PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- The Children of the Sun - 4
- Africa - A Brief History - 2
- Great Kings and Queens of Africa
- Enslavement to Emancipation
- Medicines Machines and Ignorance-2
Who's On Line?
We have 42 guests and one member online
Articles - Latest
- Parkinson's disease: The problems with peeing associated with the condition
- What is broken heart syndrome?
- Doctor who nearly killed girlfriend during exorcism rituals struck off
- Mentally ill man stabbed his father, 81, to death as he sat in armchair at home
- Oesophageal cancer symptoms: 'A sensation of hoarseness' is a sign - what to spot
- Vladimir Putin may have invaded Ukraine due to cancer affecting his decisions, expert claims
- Cancer: Four sensations in the leg could be among ‘first clues' signalling 'lethal' cancer
- High cholesterol: 'Monounsaturated fats help protect your heart' - foods to include
- Arthritis: How to improve synovial fluid to ease pain and promote healthier joints
- DWP: PIP explained and the 19 health conditions that could get you £156 extra a week
- B12 deficiency: BMJ warns low B12 can cause 'permanent neurologic damage' - five signs
- New drug saves cataract sufferers from surgery
- Wire cutters and drill bits among the items left inside NHS patients
- Five natural ways to help treat hay fever
- Mouth cancer symptoms: Are you experiencing ear pain? Check with your GP
- Lethal drug 10,000 times stronger than morphine is being sold on the dark web
- Why Emphysema May Often Be Missed in Black Men
- It’s Coeliac Awareness Week and this is the financial burden of a gluten-free diet to stay healthy
- Ibuprofen warning: Mixing painkiller and blood pressure pills could damage kidneys