PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
Arthritis is a dis-ease reaction and a symptom of a dis-ease. it is an inflammation caused by crystalized toxic waste from a constipating diet and earth mineral deposits in the joints.
The presence of arthritis can mean that the body is not dissolving and flushing out waste deposits of toxins or earth minerals. These deposits also collect in the tissues and muscles.
The body immobilizes (stops) any part of the body that needs repairs. For example, a sprained wrist becomes stiff and a strained muscle becomes stiff (called nature's cast). An injured part of the body remains sore or stiff until repaired. If repairs are not made then that part becomes permanently stiff (calcified), or immobilized.
In the case of arthritis, the body itself becomes stiff like a cast or immobilized. In the case of waste in the bone joints while rheumatism is waste in the muscles. Both conditions can be from constipation caused by poor diet.
Vitamin C, calcium-magnesium, bromelain, potassium, B< B6, E, brewer's yeast, sea water 2-3n tbsp., pantothenic acid, bioflavonoids, sod, niacinamide, zinc, copper and manganese.
- HERBS: Burdock, orris, slippery elm, bladderwrack, devil's claw, buckthorn, poke berries, chaparral, sassafras, ragwort, peppermint, yucca, corn silk.
- GRANDULAR: Adrenal, pancreas, liver.
- AMINO ACID: Histidine, cysteine.
- HOMEOPATHIC: Phos. ferr, kali, mur, silicea, calc. flour.
- FOOD: Raw potatoes (grated in salads), carrots, cherry juice, celery, aloe vera, pineapple, red beets, yucca, kiwi, grape leaves.
Arnica oil, yarrow oil, castor oil, ginger oil, camphor oil for rubbing. To make an oil pack use 2 tablespoons of each oil in a pan. Heat oil slowly, pour water on top of oil (to prevent evaporation); heat until oil simmers. Pour off the water, then dip flannel cloth in oil. Use enough cloth to wrap affected parts. If more oil is needed use more castor oil. After dipping flannel cloth in oil, place on the affected part (rub affected part with camphor oil first). Cover the flannel cloth with plastic and place a heating pad over the part. Keep heating pad on for at least 1 hour.
To make a poultice use 2 tbsp. ginger root, 2 tbsp. horseradish. 1 tbsp. orris root, 3 tbsp. slippery elm powder and 1 tbsp. red cayenne pepper to 1 cup of water or 1 oz herb to 20 oz. of water. Add hot water and mix herbs together until it forms into a paste. Spread the herb paste on a white cotton cloth with a white plastic sheet. Then wrap with a dry towel. Leave poultice on joint for at least 1 hour or until poultice becomes painful.
ASTHMA - CONGESTED LUNGS
Asthma is a dis-ease reaction that causes the bronchial tubes ( small parts of the lungs which look like bulbs) to contract. The mucous membranes (skin in lungs) swell with fluid mucous (which is undigested blood).
The body needs excessive (large quantities) amounts of air in order to burn (breakdown) toxins, white sugar, alcohol, synthetic chemicals and allergens, which irritate the lungs causing fluid to come in order to protect the membranes.
This excessive work makes the lungs tired and causes dis-eases and dis-ease reactions.
Asthma is usually caused by allergic reactions to adulterated foods or hypertensive or emotional upsets, which trigger an allergic reaction.
Asthma, like all other dis-eases and dis-ease reactions, is wholistic (combined body, mind and spirit). Therefore, it requires a wholistic cure.
Contra-indicated foods that should be avoided are animal flesh, cow's milk, alcohol, cigarettes and all processed foods (junk food).
Vitamin C, A, E, B6, D, F, bee pollen capsules or tablets, manganese, garlic capsules and pantothenic acid.
Alfalfa, camomile, coltsfoot, comfrey, kelp, mullein, lobelia, marjoram, goldenseal, hyssop, valerian, ginseng, arnica, anise, myrrh.
String-bean juice, cucumber, parsley, garlic, lecithin, celery, watercress, brewer's yeast.
Adrenal, Liver, Heart, Pancreas
- AMINO ACID
- Glutamine, Aspartic acid.
Mag, Phos., Kali, Mur,
No thoughts on “PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Who's On Line?
We have 120 guests and no members online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Certain fruits eaten an 'hour' before bed may 'significantly increase' sleep efficiency
- Scientists sequence Beethoven’s genome using locks of his hair
- Lemongrass: Expert opinions and healthy portions
- Dancer bitten by mosquito on holiday wakes up with no arms or legs
- Is Cayenne pepper a superfood? Find out what the experts say, get serving sizes, and health concerns
- Equatorial Guinea confirms Marburg outbreak – nine dead, 4,000 in quarantine Story by Harriet Barber
- Celtuce: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- Deep Vein Thrombosis : What is it & treatments Story by Dr. Kabir Sethi, DM Cardiology •
- Sea Beet: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- 45-year-old woman damages liver from drinking herbal brew - dangerous 'side effects' Story by Solen Le Net •
- Woman, 80, developed toxic reaction after months of using toothpaste with baking soda
- Bitter gourd: How much should you eat? The pros sound off.
- 'Liver transplant candidates' often report one of two symptoms on their tongue - study
- Watermelon: Expert opinions, health risks, and more
- Doctors warn of 'tech neck' - which could even require surgery
- What is artichoke extract good for? Find out what the experts say
- Eye drops linked to lethal infection urgently recalled: ‘Immediately stop using them’
- Ask an expert: Is it better to eat cooked onions for patients with inflammation of the esophagus?
- Angular cheilitis Warning Signs: What to Look Out For