PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
Allergies are physical and emotional reactions to plants and/or other substances. Also, eating of synthetic chemical food additives (synthetic poisoning substances added to food cause allergic reactions. Human's raised on mother's milk usually do not develop allergies. Additionally, feeding children grasses (wheat, rye, etc.)., cattle (cow) milk and other non-human milk, animal flesh and other foods which children lack the teeth to chew and the enzymes (food breakdown fluid) to digest can cause allergic reactions. Allergies are a failure of the body to breakdown (metabolize) a particular type of food and./or nutrient.
One test for allergies involves taking a person's pulse. The pulse usually increases when a person eats a little of an allergic substance, or comes in contact with an allergic substance.
A whole foods diet with organically grown (no-synthetic chemicals are used during farming) vegetables. a liquid (vegetable and fruit juice) diet 2 to 3 times a week. Also, eating one type of food (that is non-allergic) and then adding on food daily helps to create a non-allergic diet. Avoid junk foods and drugs.
Vitamin C, A, D, E, B complex, B12, pantothenic acid, bee pollen capsules or tablets, alfalfa and papaya tablets, kyolic, digestive enzymes, calcium, manganese, iron, chlorine, potassium, phosphorus.
Blessed thistle, bringham, stomach, chaparral, skullcap, camomile, ginseng, valerian, comfrey, goldenseal.
- AMINO ACID
Mag. Phos., Kali, Mur.
The body can be deficient of iron for several reasons: not assimilating (digesting) iron in the food properly; being used as soon as it is eaten and being destroyed by the body due to high levels of toxins or uric acid. Further, the body may not be getting iron and the iron can become bound (married) to another nutrient and not used.
Organic Iron (10 mg.), B complex, B6, B12, C, Folic acid, E, paba, copper, molybdenum, calcium and liquid chlorophyll.
Parsley, kelp, dandelion, watercress, black currant, comfrey, fenugreek, cayenne, raspberry leaves.
Beets, red grape, apricot, sesame seeds, blackstrap molasses, blueberry, cherry, carrot, green vegetables especially spinach (steamed not boiled) kale, mustard.
- AMINO ACID: Glutamine
Reference: African Holistic Health: Liaila O. Afrika- Dick Gregory
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Children of the Sun-3
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
Who's On Line?
We have 112 guests and 2 members online
Articles - Latest
- Faecal transplants could help patients with form of skin cancer
- What Russia's Sputnik V vaccine means for the UK
- Rare double transplant gives man new face and two hands
- First haemophiliac with Aids in UK died without realising he had it
- Kent variant mutating to mimic South African strain - and scientists warn it may already be endemic
- Tony Bennett, 94, reveals Alzheimer's Disease diagnosis
- Spanish study describes ‘Covid tongue’ as coronavirus symptom
- Vaccine skepticism lurks in town famous for syphilis study
- India doubles long-neglected healthcare spending and sets aside £3.5bn for Covid vaccines as it eyes recovery
- ‘Covid denier’ Gary Matthews dies from the virus alone day after testing positive
- Captain Tom Moore, 100, in hospital as he battles coronavirus and pneumonia
- Hidden camera footage shows care workers drag distressed dementia sufferer across room
- 60% Indians still hesitant towards Covid-19 vaccine, shows survey
- Scientists develop ultrafast laser system to remove cancers more precisely
- Covid news – live: Hotel quarantine plans set to be approved as Hancock warns NHS ‘stretched to limit’
- Carer jailed for six months after being caught on CCTV abusing dementia sufferer
- Grandmother, 92, dies with Covid-19 five days after her first vaccine