PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
Allergies are physical and emotional reactions to plants and/or other substances. Also, eating of synthetic chemical food additives (synthetic poisoning substances added to food cause allergic reactions. Human's raised on mother's milk usually do not develop allergies. Additionally, feeding children grasses (wheat, rye, etc.)., cattle (cow) milk and other non-human milk, animal flesh and other foods which children lack the teeth to chew and the enzymes (food breakdown fluid) to digest can cause allergic reactions. Allergies are a failure of the body to breakdown (metabolize) a particular type of food and./or nutrient.
One test for allergies involves taking a person's pulse. The pulse usually increases when a person eats a little of an allergic substance, or comes in contact with an allergic substance.
A whole foods diet with organically grown (no-synthetic chemicals are used during farming) vegetables. a liquid (vegetable and fruit juice) diet 2 to 3 times a week. Also, eating one type of food (that is non-allergic) and then adding on food daily helps to create a non-allergic diet. Avoid junk foods and drugs.
Vitamin C, A, D, E, B complex, B12, pantothenic acid, bee pollen capsules or tablets, alfalfa and papaya tablets, kyolic, digestive enzymes, calcium, manganese, iron, chlorine, potassium, phosphorus.
Blessed thistle, bringham, stomach, chaparral, skullcap, camomile, ginseng, valerian, comfrey, goldenseal.
- AMINO ACID
Mag. Phos., Kali, Mur.
The body can be deficient of iron for several reasons: not assimilating (digesting) iron in the food properly; being used as soon as it is eaten and being destroyed by the body due to high levels of toxins or uric acid. Further, the body may not be getting iron and the iron can become bound (married) to another nutrient and not used.
Organic Iron (10 mg.), B complex, B6, B12, C, Folic acid, E, paba, copper, molybdenum, calcium and liquid chlorophyll.
Parsley, kelp, dandelion, watercress, black currant, comfrey, fenugreek, cayenne, raspberry leaves.
Beets, red grape, apricot, sesame seeds, blackstrap molasses, blueberry, cherry, carrot, green vegetables especially spinach (steamed not boiled) kale, mustard.
- AMINO ACID: Glutamine
Reference: African Holistic Health: Liaila O. Afrika- Dick Gregory
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- The Children of the Sun-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
Who's On Line?
We have 61 guests and no members online
Articles - Latest
- Autism: What is it and what are the signs that someone might have it?
- Tokyo 2020: What are the dark circles on the swimmers’ backs?
- England to scrap quarantine for fully vaccinated EU and US citizens from Aug 2
- Third of people now have serious health problems by 40s - see list of most common issues
- Ronaldo's sister is in hospital with pneumonia after catching Covid
- Deaf woman wins legal fight over sign language in Covid briefings
- NHS trust tells staff white privilege is 'going on night out and not being worried you won't get in'
- 'My husband had a bleed on the brain at 33 years old and now can't speak properly'
- Hillsong Church member, 34, dies of Covid after publicly speaking out against vaccine
- 'Superbug' fungus resistant to major drugs is found in two cities
- India reports more than 4,300 deaths from Covid-linked ‘black fungus’ infection
- Heatstroke symptoms and treatment: The signs you need to know
- 3% pay rise for NHS staff in England attacked as 'paltry, appalling and shambolic'
- Pfizer vaccine linked to Bell’s palsy after man suffers facial paralysis
- Mark Hoppus has stage 4 lymphoma
- DR ELLIE CANNON: Cramp in my calf is spreading - I blame statins
- Double jabbed: How common is it to test positive after having both vaccines?