PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
Allergies are physical and emotional reactions to plants and/or other substances. Also, eating of synthetic chemical food additives (synthetic poisoning substances added to food cause allergic reactions. Human's raised on mother's milk usually do not develop allergies. Additionally, feeding children grasses (wheat, rye, etc.)., cattle (cow) milk and other non-human milk, animal flesh and other foods which children lack the teeth to chew and the enzymes (food breakdown fluid) to digest can cause allergic reactions. Allergies are a failure of the body to breakdown (metabolize) a particular type of food and./or nutrient.
One test for allergies involves taking a person's pulse. The pulse usually increases when a person eats a little of an allergic substance, or comes in contact with an allergic substance.
A whole foods diet with organically grown (no-synthetic chemicals are used during farming) vegetables. a liquid (vegetable and fruit juice) diet 2 to 3 times a week. Also, eating one type of food (that is non-allergic) and then adding on food daily helps to create a non-allergic diet. Avoid junk foods and drugs.
Vitamin C, A, D, E, B complex, B12, pantothenic acid, bee pollen capsules or tablets, alfalfa and papaya tablets, kyolic, digestive enzymes, calcium, manganese, iron, chlorine, potassium, phosphorus.
Blessed thistle, bringham, stomach, chaparral, skullcap, camomile, ginseng, valerian, comfrey, goldenseal.
- AMINO ACID
Mag. Phos., Kali, Mur.
The body can be deficient of iron for several reasons: not assimilating (digesting) iron in the food properly; being used as soon as it is eaten and being destroyed by the body due to high levels of toxins or uric acid. Further, the body may not be getting iron and the iron can become bound (married) to another nutrient and not used.
Organic Iron (10 mg.), B complex, B6, B12, C, Folic acid, E, paba, copper, molybdenum, calcium and liquid chlorophyll.
Parsley, kelp, dandelion, watercress, black currant, comfrey, fenugreek, cayenne, raspberry leaves.
Beets, red grape, apricot, sesame seeds, blackstrap molasses, blueberry, cherry, carrot, green vegetables especially spinach (steamed not boiled) kale, mustard.
- AMINO ACID: Glutamine
Reference: African Holistic Health: Liaila O. Afrika- Dick Gregory
No thoughts on “PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- The Children of the Sun - 4
- Africa - A Brief History - 2
- Great Kings and Queens of Africa
- Enslavement to Emancipation
- Medicines Machines and Ignorance-2
Who's On Line?
We have 273 guests and no members online
Articles - Latest
- Parkinson's disease: The problems with peeing associated with the condition
- What is broken heart syndrome?
- Doctor who nearly killed girlfriend during exorcism rituals struck off
- Mentally ill man stabbed his father, 81, to death as he sat in armchair at home
- Oesophageal cancer symptoms: 'A sensation of hoarseness' is a sign - what to spot
- Vladimir Putin may have invaded Ukraine due to cancer affecting his decisions, expert claims
- Cancer: Four sensations in the leg could be among ‘first clues' signalling 'lethal' cancer
- High cholesterol: 'Monounsaturated fats help protect your heart' - foods to include
- Arthritis: How to improve synovial fluid to ease pain and promote healthier joints
- DWP: PIP explained and the 19 health conditions that could get you £156 extra a week
- B12 deficiency: BMJ warns low B12 can cause 'permanent neurologic damage' - five signs
- New drug saves cataract sufferers from surgery
- Wire cutters and drill bits among the items left inside NHS patients
- Five natural ways to help treat hay fever
- Mouth cancer symptoms: Are you experiencing ear pain? Check with your GP
- Lethal drug 10,000 times stronger than morphine is being sold on the dark web
- Why Emphysema May Often Be Missed in Black Men
- It’s Coeliac Awareness Week and this is the financial burden of a gluten-free diet to stay healthy
- Ibuprofen warning: Mixing painkiller and blood pressure pills could damage kidneys