PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
Allergies are physical and emotional reactions to plants and/or other substances. Also, eating of synthetic chemical food additives (synthetic poisoning substances added to food cause allergic reactions. Human's raised on mother's milk usually do not develop allergies. Additionally, feeding children grasses (wheat, rye, etc.)., cattle (cow) milk and other non-human milk, animal flesh and other foods which children lack the teeth to chew and the enzymes (food breakdown fluid) to digest can cause allergic reactions. Allergies are a failure of the body to breakdown (metabolize) a particular type of food and./or nutrient.
One test for allergies involves taking a person's pulse. The pulse usually increases when a person eats a little of an allergic substance, or comes in contact with an allergic substance.
A whole foods diet with organically grown (no-synthetic chemicals are used during farming) vegetables. a liquid (vegetable and fruit juice) diet 2 to 3 times a week. Also, eating one type of food (that is non-allergic) and then adding on food daily helps to create a non-allergic diet. Avoid junk foods and drugs.
Vitamin C, A, D, E, B complex, B12, pantothenic acid, bee pollen capsules or tablets, alfalfa and papaya tablets, kyolic, digestive enzymes, calcium, manganese, iron, chlorine, potassium, phosphorus.
Blessed thistle, bringham, stomach, chaparral, skullcap, camomile, ginseng, valerian, comfrey, goldenseal.
- AMINO ACID
Mag. Phos., Kali, Mur.
The body can be deficient of iron for several reasons: not assimilating (digesting) iron in the food properly; being used as soon as it is eaten and being destroyed by the body due to high levels of toxins or uric acid. Further, the body may not be getting iron and the iron can become bound (married) to another nutrient and not used.
Organic Iron (10 mg.), B complex, B6, B12, C, Folic acid, E, paba, copper, molybdenum, calcium and liquid chlorophyll.
Parsley, kelp, dandelion, watercress, black currant, comfrey, fenugreek, cayenne, raspberry leaves.
Beets, red grape, apricot, sesame seeds, blackstrap molasses, blueberry, cherry, carrot, green vegetables especially spinach (steamed not boiled) kale, mustard.
- AMINO ACID: Glutamine
Reference: African Holistic Health: Liaila O. Afrika- Dick Gregory
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
Who's On Line?
We have 54 guests and no members online
Articles - Latest
- Doctors develop urine test that can tell you if your diet is healthy in five minutes
- Parents' fury as 'thousands' of kids out of school unable to get Covid-19 tests
- 'Why wait for it?' How to predict a pandemic
- The Serpent And The Rainbow-The Frontier of Death - 2
- The Children of the Sun- Asia - 3
- The Traders are Kidnapping Our people-2 - King Leopold's Ghost
- The Traders are Kidnapping Our People - King Leopold's Ghost
- China approves 1st human trials for COVID-19 nasal spray vaccine
- Coronavirus antibodies fade after only a month, study shows
- Mum-of-two still can't walk or play with children five months after recovering from coronavirus