PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
Allergies are physical and emotional reactions to plants and/or other substances. Also, eating of synthetic chemical food additives (synthetic poisoning substances added to food cause allergic reactions. Human's raised on mother's milk usually do not develop allergies. Additionally, feeding children grasses (wheat, rye, etc.)., cattle (cow) milk and other non-human milk, animal flesh and other foods which children lack the teeth to chew and the enzymes (food breakdown fluid) to digest can cause allergic reactions. Allergies are a failure of the body to breakdown (metabolize) a particular type of food and./or nutrient.
One test for allergies involves taking a person's pulse. The pulse usually increases when a person eats a little of an allergic substance, or comes in contact with an allergic substance.
A whole foods diet with organically grown (no-synthetic chemicals are used during farming) vegetables. a liquid (vegetable and fruit juice) diet 2 to 3 times a week. Also, eating one type of food (that is non-allergic) and then adding on food daily helps to create a non-allergic diet. Avoid junk foods and drugs.
Vitamin C, A, D, E, B complex, B12, pantothenic acid, bee pollen capsules or tablets, alfalfa and papaya tablets, kyolic, digestive enzymes, calcium, manganese, iron, chlorine, potassium, phosphorus.
Blessed thistle, bringham, stomach, chaparral, skullcap, camomile, ginseng, valerian, comfrey, goldenseal.
- AMINO ACID
Mag. Phos., Kali, Mur.
The body can be deficient of iron for several reasons: not assimilating (digesting) iron in the food properly; being used as soon as it is eaten and being destroyed by the body due to high levels of toxins or uric acid. Further, the body may not be getting iron and the iron can become bound (married) to another nutrient and not used.
Organic Iron (10 mg.), B complex, B6, B12, C, Folic acid, E, paba, copper, molybdenum, calcium and liquid chlorophyll.
Parsley, kelp, dandelion, watercress, black currant, comfrey, fenugreek, cayenne, raspberry leaves.
Beets, red grape, apricot, sesame seeds, blackstrap molasses, blueberry, cherry, carrot, green vegetables especially spinach (steamed not boiled) kale, mustard.
- AMINO ACID: Glutamine
Reference: African Holistic Health: Liaila O. Afrika- Dick Gregory
No thoughts on “PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Who's On Line?
We have 125 guests and one member online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Certain fruits eaten an 'hour' before bed may 'significantly increase' sleep efficiency
- Scientists sequence Beethoven’s genome using locks of his hair
- Lemongrass: Expert opinions and healthy portions
- Dancer bitten by mosquito on holiday wakes up with no arms or legs
- Is Cayenne pepper a superfood? Find out what the experts say, get serving sizes, and health concerns
- Equatorial Guinea confirms Marburg outbreak – nine dead, 4,000 in quarantine Story by Harriet Barber
- Celtuce: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- Deep Vein Thrombosis : What is it & treatments Story by Dr. Kabir Sethi, DM Cardiology •
- Sea Beet: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- 45-year-old woman damages liver from drinking herbal brew - dangerous 'side effects' Story by Solen Le Net •
- Woman, 80, developed toxic reaction after months of using toothpaste with baking soda
- Bitter gourd: How much should you eat? The pros sound off.
- 'Liver transplant candidates' often report one of two symptoms on their tongue - study
- Watermelon: Expert opinions, health risks, and more
- Doctors warn of 'tech neck' - which could even require surgery
- What is artichoke extract good for? Find out what the experts say
- Eye drops linked to lethal infection urgently recalled: ‘Immediately stop using them’
- Ask an expert: Is it better to eat cooked onions for patients with inflammation of the esophagus?
- Angular cheilitis Warning Signs: What to Look Out For