PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
Colds and Flu
Colds are a commercial term given to disease. Colds are a bodily defense reaction to a toxic or polluted septic body system and/or imbalanced body chemistry (minerals, vitamins, etc.). The common accepted ignorance is that one can "catch a cold". A "cold" is developed, not caught. You cannot "catch healthy" by standing near a healthy person. So it follows that you cannot catch a cold by contacting some strange virus., A dis-eased (toxic) body has little defense against a strange virus, and this is the perfect environment for them.
The catarrhal (mucous) discharge called a "cold" is the body's attempt to rid itself of waste (toxic impurities) that it could not pass out through the bowels (manure) or urine or perspiration. This dis-eased mucus drains out the body via the lungs and nasal passage and is ignorantly callaed a "cold."
Generally, it is caused by constipatio or a diet of partial foods (junk foods) which produces partial health known a a dis-ease. The body is not "at-ease" it is in the state od "dis-ease" called a "cold."
Vitamin C (5,000 to 10,000mg.) taken hourly or 3 to 6 times a daay. Vitamin complex, B6, A, E, calcium, zinc, bee pollen, bioflavonoids, garlic folic acid, iodine, silicon, digestive enzyme.
Goldenseal, ginger, rose hip, camomile, watercress, desert tea, echinacea, fenugreek, sage, chaparral, lemon grass.
Beets, lemon, pineapple, green pepper, kiwi, karamboa, mango, tomato.
Cysteine, ornithine, histidine, tryptophan, arginine.
Calc. Phos., Ferr. Phos
Constipation is hard or loose fecal matter (diarrhea). Several reasons for this are: !) too little water (should be 1 fluid ounce for each 2 pounds of normal body weight); 2) non-fiber foods (refined wheat, sugar); 3) preservatives (retards digestion); 4) too little exercise; 5)eating too late (should have a late meal 4 or five hours before going to sleep; 6) digestive organs (liver, stomach, pancreas, etc.); 7) food combining); 8) junk foods; and 9) imbalances. It takes four hours for the stomach to empty. No meal or snack should be eaten until the stomach is emptied or else constipation will result. Gas, bad breath, coated tongue, hard stools, and loose stools (manure) are all indications of constipation. Also, a failure to have one bowel movement for each meal eaten indicates constipation.
B complex, B1, choline, inositol, A, C, brewer's yeast, wheat bran, rice bran, oat bran, corn germ, magensium and calcium lactate.
Slippery elm, black root, senna, raspberry, cascara sagrada, licoruce, psyllium, ginger, flaxseed, dandelion, buckthorn, mandrake.
Spinach, garlic, black radish, watercress, sauerkraut juice.
Ferr. Phos, Nat. phos.
Liver, Thyroid, Thymus.
Muscle, Menstrual Cramps
Cramps can be caused by the muscles not getting the proper nutrients or not getting enough oxygen which results in lactic acid waste. The nutritionally starved muscles cannot relax; this is called a cramp. In addition, the body may not be able to burn (metabolize) the nutrients if they are present. Muscles rely largely upon minerals- particularly magnesium, potassium, calcium, and vitamins B6 and D. Furthermore, an acid condition of the body can burn up the alkalines (minerals).
Vitamin B6, D, e, pantothenic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium, silica, sodium and GABA.
Kelp, orris, blue cohosh, licorice (female) shavegrass, comfrey, dandelion, belladonna, cayenne, saffron, oatstraw, lobelia, thyme, alfalfa, sarsparilla(female)
Sea water, sweet fruits and juices, beets, cucumbers, carrots, whole grains, sesame seeds.
Adrenal, Liver, Prostrate
Trytophan, glycine, DLPA.
Diabetes is a pancreas dis-ease. The condition exists when the body has sugar (natural fuel for the body) in it, but fails to recognize it. So, the body urinates out the sugar. Usualy, the urine will become morbid and change in odor and color. The result of this is weight loss, loss of appetite, continuous thirst, and an overworked pancreas. The pancreas secrets insulin which burns sugar. Sugars that do not burn insulin, such as fructose, may be used. However fructose damages the liver.
Diabetes is usually caused by overeating and is commonly found in so-called affluent or rich countries. It is caused by eating refined carbohydrates (bleached white flour and refined sugar). Also, eating excessive amounts of animal flesh and animal fats (fats and proteins change to sugar in te body) causes diabetes.
Vitamin B complex, B6, F, C, E, A, D, niacin (niacinamide) minerals such as chrominum, potassium and manganese.
Uva ursi, alfalfa, cayenne, comfrey, mullein, dandelion, cedar berries, centeeurea, goldenseal, raspberry, blueberry leaves, sinta, periwinkle.
Reference: African Holistic health: llaila O. Afrika- Dick Gregory
No thoughts on “PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Who's On Line?
We have 123 guests and one member online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Certain fruits eaten an 'hour' before bed may 'significantly increase' sleep efficiency
- Scientists sequence Beethoven’s genome using locks of his hair
- Lemongrass: Expert opinions and healthy portions
- Dancer bitten by mosquito on holiday wakes up with no arms or legs
- Is Cayenne pepper a superfood? Find out what the experts say, get serving sizes, and health concerns
- Equatorial Guinea confirms Marburg outbreak – nine dead, 4,000 in quarantine Story by Harriet Barber
- Celtuce: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- Deep Vein Thrombosis : What is it & treatments Story by Dr. Kabir Sethi, DM Cardiology •
- Sea Beet: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- 45-year-old woman damages liver from drinking herbal brew - dangerous 'side effects' Story by Solen Le Net •
- Woman, 80, developed toxic reaction after months of using toothpaste with baking soda
- Bitter gourd: How much should you eat? The pros sound off.
- 'Liver transplant candidates' often report one of two symptoms on their tongue - study
- Watermelon: Expert opinions, health risks, and more
- Doctors warn of 'tech neck' - which could even require surgery
- What is artichoke extract good for? Find out what the experts say
- Eye drops linked to lethal infection urgently recalled: ‘Immediately stop using them’
- Ask an expert: Is it better to eat cooked onions for patients with inflammation of the esophagus?
- Angular cheilitis Warning Signs: What to Look Out For