PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
Cocaine Addiction (detoxification)
Cocaine is a drug that is abused. It causes delayed affects upon the body that are as yet un measured. These affects may take several years before they appear and then they are misdiagnosed as being caused by some bacteria, virus or germ that is in the current environment.
In any case, this drug "high" is caused by its ability to stimulate an adrenaline rush. in othere words, cocaine endangers the brain (nervous system) and the body rushes energy to remove this poisionous chemical. The body's attempt to remove cocaine causes an increased rise in temperature in organ sites. Heat is constantly falling to get rid of the cocaine.
Thus the toxic cocaine remains in the body and the organs weaken and become Thermally (heat) fatigued. Further, the body's defense energies rush to rid the body of cocaine (this is called "high") which causes a decrease of eergyto the extreminities such as the ears, toes, and fingers. Actually cocaine cause a decreased energy state which is erroneously called a "high".
The detoxification of the body is a gradual process. Consequently, it is suggested that detox should span over a two-to-four week period. The suggested remedies should be taken daily. Supplements with meals and amino acids between meals or on an empty stomach.
Energizer Daytime Use, Tyrosine 1,000 to 3,000 mg, Phenylalanine 1,000 to 3,000 mg, Glutamine 1,000 to 3,000 mg,
Tryptophane (induce Sleep)
DLPA - (for pain, stress)
Multi Vitamin and Minerals
Digestive Enzyme, Vitamin A 25,000 I.U. or Beta Carotene, Vitamin C 10,000 mg (buffered),Vitamin E 25,000 !.U., Lecithin Capsules, Garlic Capsules, GABA, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium and Magnesium.
(Combine in glass daily)
Pau D'Arco, Echinacea, Gotu Kola, Goldenseal, Chaparral : Stimulators, (day Time) Guarana, Yohimbe.
Nervousness - Sleeping Aids
Valerian, Passion Flower, Skullcap
Raw fruits and fruit juices, fresh vegetables. If animal flesh is eaten, it must be baked or broiled, without added oil. Use almond butter, sesame butter, a vegetable protein drink and wheat or bran daily.
Water retention (edema) is a dis-ease symptom which can be caused by heart or kidney disorders. The heart must have the strength (nutritionally) balanced chemistry) to pump out the excess fluids that are in the extremities (feet)hands, etc.) or else water is retained. In addition, the kidneys may be failing to filter and release fluid from blood.
Avoid the use of salt as salt retains fluid and is technically classified as a drug. Edema may also result if the body has a mineral deficiency and/or electrolytes (the body is an electrical magnet) imbalance. The body holds the fluids in order to hold the minerals contained in the fluid. Furthermore, fluid can be retained around weak joints (mineral drained bones) and organs as insulation.
Water can appea inside and on the body whenever tissue is weak. For example, pus is a form of water. It comes when tissue is traumatized (wounded). Also, swellings (watery blood) comes when a joint is weak or the skin is harmed by inflammations. Incidentally, ters, (water) come when the emotions are weakened by sadness and pain. Water is a solvent used to break down bodily waste and serves as a liquid bandaid. In any case, water comes to help the weakened (deteriorated) health of an individual. The water collection within the body is called edema.
Vitamin a, B complex, B6, C and E. Also, magnesium oxide, calcium, potassium, bromelain, silica, zinc.
Horsetail, black cohosh, Juniper berry, Uva Ursi, Marshmallow, Ginger, Kidney bean pod, Jewel weed, Parsley, Lobelia.
Melons, pineapple, Karamboa, whole grains, cucumber, green leafy vegetables.
A hemorrhoid is a outgrowth of skin tissue (tumor) Actually, it is varicose veins in the anus. It is usually an outgrowth of blood vessels in the anal area. Constipation is the leading cause. Incidentially , Hippocrates (father of European medicine) believed that the major illness of Europeans was constipation.
A dis-eased liver or unhealthy veins or blood vessels tissues or ill health may cause hemorrhoids. Also, straining during bowel movements can cause hemorrhoids. A suppository made with cocoa butter (melt it) and crushed garlic (or garlic powder0 arnica herb and tansy or bee pollen or garlic clove suppositories can bring temporary relief. Also, a hot sitz bath with teas (see Astringent Herbs).
Vitamin C, bioflavinoid, B complex, B6, E, a, and K
Glutamine, Methionine, Phenyalanine
Wich Hazel, Collinsonia, White oak bark, yarrow
Nux Vomix, Calc. phos., Ferr. Phos.
Citrus fruit, mango, kiwi, papaya, pineapple, karamboa
Is usually caused by a combination of non-wholistic practices such as poor nutrition, environmental pollution, destructive eating habits and deteriorating body health- internal and external. Many other factors can cause this dis-ease reaction such as high and low blood pressure, acid ash, fat deposits, thermal glandular fatigue, loss of vein and artery flexibility.
The current fad that heart attacks are cause dby high cholesterol levels resulting in atherosclerosis was started in 1913. It is founded upon given toxic levels of cholesterol to rabbits (liver to0 small to break down fats). Further, the researcher never realized that the research was on dis-ease damage and never gave dis-ease damage any significance. (N.Anitschkow article titled On Variations in the Rabbit Aorta in experimental cholesterol feeding. BEITR PATH ANAT V ALLGEM PATH 56:379, 1913).
Ironically , since 1877 heart attacks have been scientifically proven (over and over again) to be related to thyroid malfunctions. WM ORD " Transactions Med-Churg Society London" 60-61:57, 1877-78 Diseases of the Endocrine Glands by ZONBDER, 1944. L.M. HURXTHALL artice "blood cholesterol and thyroid dis-ease" in Archives Internal Medicine 53: 762, 1934. Also, at Harvard University in 1952 heart attack was related to thyroid weakness.
The thyroid merely reacts to the bodily ill health of the individual. Illness can be caused by poor diet, cooked food (plants and flesh) immunosupressive drugs and synthetic chemicals. Or it is the systemic (general) health of the person that causes the disease (and all others) Claude Bernard and Louis Pasteur in the 19th century indicated that an individual who makes his body dis-eased is more danmgerous than any bacteria.
Vitamin C, B complex, B6, E and Niacin. Also, calcium,bark magnesium, phosphorous, potassium.
Cayenne, rosemary, horsetail, Cinchona, (rythm disorders) Hawthorn berries, Mistletoe, black cohosh, broom, motherwort, melissa.
Reference: African Holistic health: llaila O. Afrika- Dick Gregory
No thoughts on “PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Who's On Line?
We have 55 guests and no members online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Certain fruits eaten an 'hour' before bed may 'significantly increase' sleep efficiency
- Scientists sequence Beethoven’s genome using locks of his hair
- Lemongrass: Expert opinions and healthy portions
- Dancer bitten by mosquito on holiday wakes up with no arms or legs
- Is Cayenne pepper a superfood? Find out what the experts say, get serving sizes, and health concerns
- Equatorial Guinea confirms Marburg outbreak – nine dead, 4,000 in quarantine Story by Harriet Barber
- Celtuce: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- Deep Vein Thrombosis : What is it & treatments Story by Dr. Kabir Sethi, DM Cardiology •
- Sea Beet: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- 45-year-old woman damages liver from drinking herbal brew - dangerous 'side effects' Story by Solen Le Net •
- Woman, 80, developed toxic reaction after months of using toothpaste with baking soda
- Bitter gourd: How much should you eat? The pros sound off.
- 'Liver transplant candidates' often report one of two symptoms on their tongue - study
- Watermelon: Expert opinions, health risks, and more
- Doctors warn of 'tech neck' - which could even require surgery
- What is artichoke extract good for? Find out what the experts say
- Eye drops linked to lethal infection urgently recalled: ‘Immediately stop using them’
- Ask an expert: Is it better to eat cooked onions for patients with inflammation of the esophagus?
- Angular cheilitis Warning Signs: What to Look Out For