PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
It is usually caused by a combination of non-wholistic practices such as poor nutrition, environmental pollution, destructive eating habits and deteriorating body health. internal and external. Many other factors can cause this dis-ease reaction such as, high and low blood pressure, acid ash, fat, deposits, thermal glandular fatigue, loss of vein and artery flexibility.
The current fad that heart attacks are caused by high cholesterol levels resulting in atherosclerosis was started in 1913. It is founded upon given toxic levels of cholesterol to rabbits (liver too small to break down fats). Further, the researcher never realized that the research was on dis-ease damage and never gave dis-ease damage any significance. (N.Anitschkow article titled On Variations in the Rabbit Aorta in experimental feeding.BEITR PATH ANAT V ALLGEM PATH 56:378,Heart Disease-African H1913)
Ironically since 1877 heart attacks have been scientifically proven (over and over again) to be related to thyroid malfunctions. WM ORD "Transactions Med-Churg Society London" 60-61:57, 1877-78, Diseases of the Endocrine Glands by Zondek, 1944. L.M.HURXTHAL article "blood cholesterol and thyroid dis-ease" in Archives Internal Medicine 53:762, 1934. Also, at Harvard University in 1925 heart attack was related to thyroid weakness.
The thyroid merely reacts to the bodily ill health of the individual . Illness can be caused by poor diet, cooked food, (plants and flesh), immunosuppressive drugs, and synthetic chemicals. Or it is the systemic (general) health of a person that causes this dis-ease (and all others). Claude Bernard and Louis Pasteur in the 19th century indicated that an individual who makes his body dis-eased is more dangerous than any other bacteria.
Vitamin C, B complex, B6, E and Niacin. Also, calcium, bark magnesium, phosphorous, potassium.
Cayenne, rosemary, horsetail, Cinchona (rythm disorders), Hawthorn berries, Mistletoe, black cohosh, broom, motherwort, melissa.
HYPERTENSION - HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE - STRESS
High blood, stress and hypertension are usually caused by a lack of proper nutrition.Improper nutrition weakens the internal organs, immune system, and lowers the organs' abilities to utilize nutrients which feed the body. The body begins to starve, because the loss of proper nutrients create a nutritional debt. Moreover the nutritionally starved body tries to get more nutrients to pay the debt. Consequently, the body demands more food (nutrients in the blood) by drawing on poor (below -nutrient-level) blood. In order to increase the blood supply the body begins to increase the pressure. The increase in pressure is the body's attempt to feed itself. So it follows that, this increase in pressure is the body's last resort to defend itself against the body pollutions, gland disorders, free radicals, kidney weakness, hypertension, overweight, emotional stress, toxemia deteriorating metabolism, etc., and a foodless food (junk food) diet.
However, the increased blood pressure fails to feed the body because fibre less enzyme depleted diet is poor in blood nutrients. This results in hypertension and stress. Similarly the blood nutrients can only be changed by a wholistic natural diet. Additionally, the blood can have an accumulation of waste floating in it and this can cause it to lose its flexibility. Also, waste can cause the blood to move slow and have dis-ease cells crowding healthy cells.The end result of this floating blood cesspool is subclinical starvation. There is a blood supply with no food to feed the body. Consequently, the pressure is elevated in order to get food at the ratio demanded and also to carry more waste and air. Accordingly, this rise in blood pressure demands more food and further causes a nutritional unpaid debt.This is a case of nutritional suicide as high blood pressure causes high pressure which in turn causes an extreme loss loss called low blood pressure. Subsequently, high and low pressure are caused by dis-ease.
|SUPPLEMENTS||B complex, inositol, Choline, Vitamin B15, C, E,|
|HERBS||Hops, Valerian, Sulp[h, Passion flower, chamomile|
|FOODS||Brewers's Yeast, avocado, dates, eggplant, tomatoes, almonds|
Kali. Pdos. Calc.Nat. Phos.
Adrenal, Orchid (for men only)
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
|SUPPLEMENTS||B complex, B6, Inositol, Pantothenic Acis, Vitamin C, E, Bioflavonoids|
|AMINO ACID||Methionine, Cysteine|
|HERBS||Hawthorn berry, Garlic cayenne.|
|FOODS||Broccoli, Kunaquats, jujube, spinach, turnip, greens, barley, guvas, canaloupe.|
|GLANDULAR||Spleen, pancreas, kidney|
LOW BLOOD PRESSURE
|SUPPLEMENT||B complex,Vitamin C, E, K, bee pollen,Octocosanol|
|HERBS||Gingseng, Goldenseal,Ginger,Cayenne, Garlic, parsley|
|FOODS||Black walnut, figs, dates, pumpkin,currants, pignolia nuts.|
|SUPPLEMENTS||B complex, Pantothenic acid, inositol, niacinamide, calcium, magnesium|
|AMINO ACID||Tryptophane, Tyrosine,Aspartic|
|HERBS||Valerian, Foti Teng, Saffron, Gingseng, Cayenne, Alfalfa|
|FOOD||Lecithin (p.c.), Brewer's yeast, corn, pecans, broccoli, kale, tomatoes, barley|
Reference:African Holistic Health: Liaila O. Afrika
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Children of the Sun-3
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
Who's On Line?
We have 55 guests and no members online
Articles - Latest
- Faecal transplants could help patients with form of skin cancer
- What Russia's Sputnik V vaccine means for the UK
- Rare double transplant gives man new face and two hands
- First haemophiliac with Aids in UK died without realising he had it
- Kent variant mutating to mimic South African strain - and scientists warn it may already be endemic
- Tony Bennett, 94, reveals Alzheimer's Disease diagnosis
- Spanish study describes ‘Covid tongue’ as coronavirus symptom
- Vaccine skepticism lurks in town famous for syphilis study
- India doubles long-neglected healthcare spending and sets aside £3.5bn for Covid vaccines as it eyes recovery
- ‘Covid denier’ Gary Matthews dies from the virus alone day after testing positive
- Captain Tom Moore, 100, in hospital as he battles coronavirus and pneumonia
- Hidden camera footage shows care workers drag distressed dementia sufferer across room
- 60% Indians still hesitant towards Covid-19 vaccine, shows survey
- Scientists develop ultrafast laser system to remove cancers more precisely
- Covid news – live: Hotel quarantine plans set to be approved as Hancock warns NHS ‘stretched to limit’
- Carer jailed for six months after being caught on CCTV abusing dementia sufferer
- Grandmother, 92, dies with Covid-19 five days after her first vaccine