PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
It is usually caused by a combination of non-wholistic practices such as poor nutrition, environmental pollution, destructive eating habits and deteriorating body health. internal and external. Many other factors can cause this dis-ease reaction such as, high and low blood pressure, acid ash, fat, deposits, thermal glandular fatigue, loss of vein and artery flexibility.
The current fad that heart attacks are caused by high cholesterol levels resulting in atherosclerosis was started in 1913. It is founded upon given toxic levels of cholesterol to rabbits (liver too small to break down fats). Further, the researcher never realized that the research was on dis-ease damage and never gave dis-ease damage any significance. (N.Anitschkow article titled On Variations in the Rabbit Aorta in experimental feeding.BEITR PATH ANAT V ALLGEM PATH 56:378,Heart Disease-African H1913)
Ironically since 1877 heart attacks have been scientifically proven (over and over again) to be related to thyroid malfunctions. WM ORD "Transactions Med-Churg Society London" 60-61:57, 1877-78, Diseases of the Endocrine Glands by Zondek, 1944. L.M.HURXTHAL article "blood cholesterol and thyroid dis-ease" in Archives Internal Medicine 53:762, 1934. Also, at Harvard University in 1925 heart attack was related to thyroid weakness.
The thyroid merely reacts to the bodily ill health of the individual . Illness can be caused by poor diet, cooked food, (plants and flesh), immunosuppressive drugs, and synthetic chemicals. Or it is the systemic (general) health of a person that causes this dis-ease (and all others). Claude Bernard and Louis Pasteur in the 19th century indicated that an individual who makes his body dis-eased is more dangerous than any other bacteria.
Vitamin C, B complex, B6, E and Niacin. Also, calcium, bark magnesium, phosphorous, potassium.
Cayenne, rosemary, horsetail, Cinchona (rythm disorders), Hawthorn berries, Mistletoe, black cohosh, broom, motherwort, melissa.
HYPERTENSION - HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE - STRESS
High blood, stress and hypertension are usually caused by a lack of proper nutrition.Improper nutrition weakens the internal organs, immune system, and lowers the organs' abilities to utilize nutrients which feed the body. The body begins to starve, because the loss of proper nutrients create a nutritional debt. Moreover the nutritionally starved body tries to get more nutrients to pay the debt. Consequently, the body demands more food (nutrients in the blood) by drawing on poor (below -nutrient-level) blood. In order to increase the blood supply the body begins to increase the pressure. The increase in pressure is the body's attempt to feed itself. So it follows that, this increase in pressure is the body's last resort to defend itself against the body pollutions, gland disorders, free radicals, kidney weakness, hypertension, overweight, emotional stress, toxemia deteriorating metabolism, etc., and a foodless food (junk food) diet.
However, the increased blood pressure fails to feed the body because fibre less enzyme depleted diet is poor in blood nutrients. This results in hypertension and stress. Similarly the blood nutrients can only be changed by a wholistic natural diet. Additionally, the blood can have an accumulation of waste floating in it and this can cause it to lose its flexibility. Also, waste can cause the blood to move slow and have dis-ease cells crowding healthy cells.The end result of this floating blood cesspool is subclinical starvation. There is a blood supply with no food to feed the body. Consequently, the pressure is elevated in order to get food at the ratio demanded and also to carry more waste and air. Accordingly, this rise in blood pressure demands more food and further causes a nutritional unpaid debt.This is a case of nutritional suicide as high blood pressure causes high pressure which in turn causes an extreme loss loss called low blood pressure. Subsequently, high and low pressure are caused by dis-ease.
|SUPPLEMENTS||B complex, inositol, Choline, Vitamin B15, C, E,|
|HERBS||Hops, Valerian, Sulp[h, Passion flower, chamomile|
|FOODS||Brewers's Yeast, avocado, dates, eggplant, tomatoes, almonds|
Kali. Pdos. Calc.Nat. Phos.
Adrenal, Orchid (for men only)
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
|SUPPLEMENTS||B complex, B6, Inositol, Pantothenic Acis, Vitamin C, E, Bioflavonoids|
|AMINO ACID||Methionine, Cysteine|
|HERBS||Hawthorn berry, Garlic cayenne.|
|FOODS||Broccoli, Kunaquats, jujube, spinach, turnip, greens, barley, guvas, canaloupe.|
|GLANDULAR||Spleen, pancreas, kidney|
LOW BLOOD PRESSURE
|SUPPLEMENT||B complex,Vitamin C, E, K, bee pollen,Octocosanol|
|HERBS||Gingseng, Goldenseal,Ginger,Cayenne, Garlic, parsley|
|FOODS||Black walnut, figs, dates, pumpkin,currants, pignolia nuts.|
|SUPPLEMENTS||B complex, Pantothenic acid, inositol, niacinamide, calcium, magnesium|
|AMINO ACID||Tryptophane, Tyrosine,Aspartic|
|HERBS||Valerian, Foti Teng, Saffron, Gingseng, Cayenne, Alfalfa|
|FOOD||Lecithin (p.c.), Brewer's yeast, corn, pecans, broccoli, kale, tomatoes, barley|
Reference:African Holistic Health: Liaila O. Afrika
No thoughts on “PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Who's On Line?
We have 43 guests and no members online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Certain fruits eaten an 'hour' before bed may 'significantly increase' sleep efficiency
- Scientists sequence Beethoven’s genome using locks of his hair
- Lemongrass: Expert opinions and healthy portions
- Dancer bitten by mosquito on holiday wakes up with no arms or legs
- Is Cayenne pepper a superfood? Find out what the experts say, get serving sizes, and health concerns
- Equatorial Guinea confirms Marburg outbreak – nine dead, 4,000 in quarantine Story by Harriet Barber
- Celtuce: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- Deep Vein Thrombosis : What is it & treatments Story by Dr. Kabir Sethi, DM Cardiology •
- Sea Beet: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- 45-year-old woman damages liver from drinking herbal brew - dangerous 'side effects' Story by Solen Le Net •
- Woman, 80, developed toxic reaction after months of using toothpaste with baking soda
- Bitter gourd: How much should you eat? The pros sound off.
- 'Liver transplant candidates' often report one of two symptoms on their tongue - study
- Watermelon: Expert opinions, health risks, and more
- Doctors warn of 'tech neck' - which could even require surgery
- What is artichoke extract good for? Find out what the experts say
- Eye drops linked to lethal infection urgently recalled: ‘Immediately stop using them’
- Ask an expert: Is it better to eat cooked onions for patients with inflammation of the esophagus?
- Angular cheilitis Warning Signs: What to Look Out For