Red Leaf Lettuce: Hear from the experts on why they're good to eat, health risks, and more
Perspective from Caroline Luiza C. Castro
- Red leaf lettuce is effective in improve levels of vitamin A in our body. It's occurring because this vegetable has an important amount of this vitamin, which is beneficial for vision
- Red leaf lettuce is fully of vitamin K. This vitamin is important for blood clotting.
- Red leaf lettuce helps reducing overweight, since it's low in calories and also rich in fiber
Possible Side Effects
- Some people can suffer allergic contact dermatitis
Perspective from Luciana M. Cherubin
- Red leaf lettuce helps in weight loss as it is low in calories but high in nutrients.
- Red leaf lettuce is effective to protect your body from damage. It is high in antioxidants, which may help prevent the type of cell damage that leads to cancer.
- Red leaf lettuce is high in vitamin A, a nutrient that is essential for maintaining vision and immunity.
Possible Side Effects
- Red leaf lettuce is high in vitamin K. Individuals taking the blood thinner warfarin should consult with their healthcare practitioners before consume lettuce.
No thoughts on “Red Leaf Lettuce: Hear from the experts on why they're good to eat, health risks, and more”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Who's On Line?
We have 41 guests and no members online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Raisin: Expert opinions, health risks, and more
- Relief for 1.7million Britons suffering urinary tract infections
- Is it safe to eat raw bamboo shoots? Find out what the experts say
- Bacteria on tongue may cause 'serious infections' in the heart and brain - what to avoid
- Why the experts love grape, nutritional benefits and serving size guidelines
- Vaping e-cigarettes shown to be more harmful to lungs than smoking cigarettes - new study
- Okra: Nutrition tips from experts
- A diabetes drug is going viral for its supposed weight loss benefits—but there’s a seriously dark problem here
- Do celery seeds begin to unblock blocked arteries? Find out what the experts say
- Wisdom tooth eruption can lead to 'pericoronitis' - dentist on how to ease pain
- Cauliflower: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- Sepsis symptoms: Signs that you need to know and act on immediately
- Why the experts love hyacinth bean, nutritional benefits and serving size guidelines
- Alzheimer's: Chinese herb shown to 'increase memory retention' and cerebral blood flow
- Strawberry: Just how much is good for you and nutritional benefits
- Four ‘noxious‘ odours frequently described in cancer patients given a terminal diagnosis
- Professional FAQs: Is Apple cider good for diabetics?
- Woman dubbed a ‘tomato’ because of ‘misunderstood’ skin condition
- Kohlrabi: Just how much is good for you? Experts weigh in.