African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
Research is used to investigate a subject in order to find facts. However, research as used by Europeans has other meanings. Europeans have an overabundance of research projects and institutions and devote large sums of money to them. When you research any subject it means that you lack knowledge about the subject. In other words, your are ignorant of the subject and research will gain you knowledge about the subject. In this case we have a civilization (European) that is ignorant.
African civilization did not and has not lacked knowledge. Ancient Africa was the first civilization that used its vast knowledge base to master technology and holistic medicine. The major problem that the Europeans have with African functional research is that it is holistic. It is written by using words as structural, mental and spiritual symbolism called homonyms (identity by Europeans).
This rythmatic conceptual, organic and cyclical written language of Africans used to explain a cyclical, organic and rythmatic conceptualized science is difficult for Europeans to comprehend. Consequently, Europeans have devised a way to translate and fragment African science so that they can understand it.They call this fragmented translation "Research".
They use non- holistic laboratory studies, statistics and experiments to understand African functional research. It is obvious that the Pyramids took functional research established over 5'000 years before they were built. In other words , the research era in Africa was over and only products of past research appear such as the pyramids of Giza. The functional research for holistic medicine was arrived at long before the ancient texts (papyrus) were written.
Written documents evidence that African functional research was done holistically. The Turin Papyrus is 54,000 years old (11th to 12th Dynasties) The 12th to 13th dynasties include the Ramesseum papyrus and the Kahun papyrus. The 18th dynasty has the Ebers papyrus, the Hearst and Edwin Smith papyrus are full text, comprehensive and are used more and more by holistic medical scholars.
The creation and introduction of medical terms is African. These papyri and other writings gave the world these terms: Kidney, saliva, dura mater, sarrow, testicles. bucca cavity, esophagus, brain, throat, tongue, bile, urine, uterus, vulva, stomach, ear, intestines, trachea, lung, spinal cord, heart, eye, disease, rectum, diaphragm, labia, vagina, perspiration, liver gall bladder, baldness, muscle, cerebraspinal fluid, spleen, air, obesity, bone, abdomen and many other terms. This indicates beyond a shadow of a doubt that research was done and knowledge obtained by Africans.
The constant demand of Europeans for scientific proofs, statistics and research documentation is their search for knowledge . Once the knowledge is translated and applied in a scientific way, Europeans label the research "modern" or a recent discovery. This word "modern" makes you forget that the research was already done. Much of European research is knowledge rape of African research and a form of racism and cultural bias.
The European rediscovery of African knowledge by contemporary Europeans should be properly labeled primitive and ancient. They seduce themselves into believing that gynocology, opthalmology and other medical sciences are modern when in fact, Athotis, the son of Mena (circa 3,000 BC), wrote an encyclopedia on the subject of medicine to compound this ignorance, non-holistic, non-Africentric, and racist historians such as Diodorus, Strabo, Herodotus and Monetho personally reported on the research on ancient Africa.
However, this fact is ignored by "modern" day European scientists and historians. These cultural spies (historians) helped to create the present historical ignorance. Europeans in search of knowledge have invented a new ignorance called "research" and have become seduced by their own ignorance. An Afri-centric scientist must use Afri-centri research in its fullness in order to maintain the health of our race.
Reference: African Holistic Health: (Third Edition) Llila O. Afrika: Dick Gregory
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- The Children of the Sun-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
Who's On Line?
We have 48 guests and one member online
Articles - Latest
- Autism: What is it and what are the signs that someone might have it?
- Tokyo 2020: What are the dark circles on the swimmers’ backs?
- England to scrap quarantine for fully vaccinated EU and US citizens from Aug 2
- Third of people now have serious health problems by 40s - see list of most common issues
- Ronaldo's sister is in hospital with pneumonia after catching Covid
- Deaf woman wins legal fight over sign language in Covid briefings
- NHS trust tells staff white privilege is 'going on night out and not being worried you won't get in'
- 'My husband had a bleed on the brain at 33 years old and now can't speak properly'
- Hillsong Church member, 34, dies of Covid after publicly speaking out against vaccine
- 'Superbug' fungus resistant to major drugs is found in two cities
- India reports more than 4,300 deaths from Covid-linked ‘black fungus’ infection
- Heatstroke symptoms and treatment: The signs you need to know
- 3% pay rise for NHS staff in England attacked as 'paltry, appalling and shambolic'
- Pfizer vaccine linked to Bell’s palsy after man suffers facial paralysis
- Mark Hoppus has stage 4 lymphoma
- DR ELLIE CANNON: Cramp in my calf is spreading - I blame statins
- Double jabbed: How common is it to test positive after having both vaccines?