PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
Arthritis is a dis-ease reaction and a symptom of a dis-ease. it is an inflammation caused by crystalized toxic waste from a constipating diet and earth mineral deposits in the joints.
The presence of arthritis can mean that the body is not dissolving and flushing out waste deposits of toxins or earth minerals. These deposits also collect in the tissues and muscles.
The body immobilizes (stops) any part of the body that needs repairs. For example, a sprained wrist becomes stiff and a strained muscle becomes stiff (called nature's cast). An injured part of the body remains sore or stiff until repaired. If repairs are not made then that part becomes permanently stiff (calcified), or immobilized.
In the case of arthritis, the body itself becomes stiff like a cast or immobilized. In the case of waste in the bone joints while rheumatism is waste in the muscles. Both conditions can be from constipation caused by poor diet.
Vitamin C, calcium-magnesium, bromelain, potassium, B< B6, E, brewer's yeast, sea water 2-3n tbsp., pantothenic acid, bioflavonoids, sod, niacinamide, zinc, copper and manganese.
- HERBS: Burdock, orris, slippery elm, bladderwrack, devil's claw, buckthorn, poke berries, chaparral, sassafras, ragwort, peppermint, yucca, corn silk.
- GRANDULAR: Adrenal, pancreas, liver.
- AMINO ACID: Histidine, cysteine.
- HOMEOPATHIC: Phos. ferr, kali, mur, silicea, calc. flour.
- FOOD: Raw potatoes (grated in salads), carrots, cherry juice, celery, aloe vera, pineapple, red beets, yucca, kiwi, grape leaves.
Arnica oil, yarrow oil, castor oil, ginger oil, camphor oil for rubbing. To make an oil pack use 2 tablespoons of each oil in a pan. Heat oil slowly, pour water on top of oil (to prevent evaporation); heat until oil simmers. Pour off the water, then dip flannel cloth in oil. Use enough cloth to wrap affected parts. If more oil is needed use more castor oil. After dipping flannel cloth in oil, place on the affected part (rub affected part with camphor oil first). Cover the flannel cloth with plastic and place a heating pad over the part. Keep heating pad on for at least 1 hour.
To make a poultice use 2 tbsp. ginger root, 2 tbsp. horseradish. 1 tbsp. orris root, 3 tbsp. slippery elm powder and 1 tbsp. red cayenne pepper to 1 cup of water or 1 oz herb to 20 oz. of water. Add hot water and mix herbs together until it forms into a paste. Spread the herb paste on a white cotton cloth with a white plastic sheet. Then wrap with a dry towel. Leave poultice on joint for at least 1 hour or until poultice becomes painful.
ASTHMA - CONGESTED LUNGS
Asthma is a dis-ease reaction that causes the bronchial tubes ( small parts of the lungs which look like bulbs) to contract. The mucous membranes (skin in lungs) swell with fluid mucous (which is undigested blood).
The body needs excessive (large quantities) amounts of air in order to burn (breakdown) toxins, white sugar, alcohol, synthetic chemicals and allergens, which irritate the lungs causing fluid to come in order to protect the membranes.
This excessive work makes the lungs tired and causes dis-eases and dis-ease reactions.
Asthma is usually caused by allergic reactions to adulterated foods or hypertensive or emotional upsets, which trigger an allergic reaction.
Asthma, like all other dis-eases and dis-ease reactions, is wholistic (combined body, mind and spirit). Therefore, it requires a wholistic cure.
Contra-indicated foods that should be avoided are animal flesh, cow's milk, alcohol, cigarettes and all processed foods (junk food).
Vitamin C, A, E, B6, D, F, bee pollen capsules or tablets, manganese, garlic capsules and pantothenic acid.
Alfalfa, camomile, coltsfoot, comfrey, kelp, mullein, lobelia, marjoram, goldenseal, hyssop, valerian, ginseng, arnica, anise, myrrh.
String-bean juice, cucumber, parsley, garlic, lecithin, celery, watercress, brewer's yeast.
Adrenal, Liver, Heart, Pancreas
- AMINO ACID
- Glutamine, Aspartic acid.
Mag, Phos., Kali, Mur,
No thoughts on “PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- The Children of the Sun - 4
- Africa - A Brief History - 2
Who's On Line?
We have 38 guests and no members online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Professional FAQs: Is jackfruit the next big meat substitute?
- Nurses are struggling – our strike has been a long time coming
- Is cardamom an effective sedative? Find out what the experts say
- Showers may save energy, but there’s nothing a bath can’t cure
- Kale: Nutrition tips from experts
- Florida doctor accused of raping patients after plying them with laughing gas and tequila
- Is Rambutan a superfood? Find out what the experts say, get serving sizes, and health concerns
- Universal flu vaccine could be ready for human use in two years – expert
- Ask an expert: Is gooseberry good for diabetes?
- Eight women die in Mexico from aseptic meningitis caused by a fungus present in an anesthetic
- Hear from the experts on Butter, plus serving sizes, and health risks
- Tendonitis in two areas could signal ‘extremely high' cholesterol levels - expert
- Red Leaf Lettuce: Hear from the experts on why they're good to eat, health risks, and more
- Haematochezia found to be most accurate symptom of bowel cancer - 99.4% specificity
- Lychee: Expert opinions and healthy portions
- Consuming two tablespoons of honey improves blood sugar and cholesterol levels, study finds
- ‘Burping' could be a sign of serious condition 'SIBO', warns expert - other signs to spot
- Why Chicory is healthy: Nutrition facts
- Mouth cancer causes grow as cases skyrocket in UK