Physically a woman's sexuality has three phases: menstruation (hemorrhaging of the uterus), birthing, and menopause. Menopause is the apex of the sexual cycle. in this phase menstruation ceases and sexual reproduction has ended. While the body is making the trasition from fertility to sterility, nutritional imbalances and mental imbalances occurred long before menopause.
However, menopause requires energy in its transition (fertility to sterility) and drains this energy from the body. When the body does not have this energy it excites the already present nutritional and emotional deficiencies. This creates what is called hot flashes, insomnia, irritability, hormone imbalances, and mental instability.
It is natural for the sex drive to change to another orgasmic level. Ignorance of this holistic change level is called a "lost sex drive". The common menopausal dis-ease symptoms are only common to poor diets and unholistic lifestyles. Menopausal dis-ease symptoms are unheard of in many colored cultures (African, Inca, Chinese, Aborigines, Eskimos, etc), where a natural diet is maintained.
A violation of the strict natural sex laws cause menopausal symptoms. Some of the natural laws broken during the woman's reproductive (fertile) phase are: having children ouside the contemporary birthing phase (usually 18 to 28 years of age); having sex according to another culture's rules: not breastfeeding (children are usually breastfed for 3 years which has a very positive holistic effect on the woman's body); having sexual relationships with men who do not practice correct emotional and behavioral responsibility during shared menstruation and births; and ignoring mating rhythms, using tampons, masturbating, etc.
In addition, each woman has a natural "baby space." baby space is the uniquely individual time that a woman should have a baby. Thus, a space for a child is prepared by the woman's body's nutritional, emotional and spiritual state. This space is usually finely adjusted by her male partner's pheronome level.
Aside from this, men can cause a woman's menopause symptoms. Men who do not fulfill their emotional, physical and sexual cycles,and spiritual obligations can cause the woman to have energy drain.
This drain occurs because the woman is compensating for the missing holistic man's energy by replacing gis missing energy with his own. This energy drain is also mislabeled woman's menopausal symptoms during sterility phase and morning sickness in pregnancy during fertility phase.
Vitamin A, B complex, B1, B6, B12, C, E, K, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Paba, Lecithin, Brewer's yeast.
False, Pennyroyal, Cramp Bark, Honduras, Sarsaparilla, Licorice, Unicorn, Blue Cohosh, Elder, Dong Quai.
All fresh fruit and vegetables, mustard greens.
Cysteine, Glutamine, Methionine, Phenylalanine
Reference: African Holistic Health; Llaila O. Afrika
No thoughts on “Menopause”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Who's On Line?
We have 58 guests and no members online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Certain fruits eaten an 'hour' before bed may 'significantly increase' sleep efficiency
- Scientists sequence Beethoven’s genome using locks of his hair
- Lemongrass: Expert opinions and healthy portions
- Dancer bitten by mosquito on holiday wakes up with no arms or legs
- Is Cayenne pepper a superfood? Find out what the experts say, get serving sizes, and health concerns
- Equatorial Guinea confirms Marburg outbreak – nine dead, 4,000 in quarantine Story by Harriet Barber
- Celtuce: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- Deep Vein Thrombosis : What is it & treatments Story by Dr. Kabir Sethi, DM Cardiology •
- Sea Beet: Experts weigh in on health benefits, nutrition facts, and more
- 45-year-old woman damages liver from drinking herbal brew - dangerous 'side effects' Story by Solen Le Net •
- Woman, 80, developed toxic reaction after months of using toothpaste with baking soda
- Bitter gourd: How much should you eat? The pros sound off.
- 'Liver transplant candidates' often report one of two symptoms on their tongue - study
- Watermelon: Expert opinions, health risks, and more
- Doctors warn of 'tech neck' - which could even require surgery
- What is artichoke extract good for? Find out what the experts say
- Eye drops linked to lethal infection urgently recalled: ‘Immediately stop using them’
- Ask an expert: Is it better to eat cooked onions for patients with inflammation of the esophagus?
- Angular cheilitis Warning Signs: What to Look Out For