Physically a woman's sexuality has three phases: menstruation (hemorrhaging of the uterus), birthing, and menopause. Menopause is the apex of the sexual cycle. in this phase menstruation ceases and sexual reproduction has ended. While the body is making the trasition from fertility to sterility, nutritional imbalances and mental imbalances occurred long before menopause.
However, menopause requires energy in its transition (fertility to sterility) and drains this energy from the body. When the body does not have this energy it excites the already present nutritional and emotional deficiencies. This creates what is called hot flashes, insomnia, irritability, hormone imbalances, and mental instability.
It is natural for the sex drive to change to another orgasmic level. Ignorance of this holistic change level is called a "lost sex drive". The common menopausal dis-ease symptoms are only common to poor diets and unholistic lifestyles. Menopausal dis-ease symptoms are unheard of in many colored cultures (African, Inca, Chinese, Aborigines, Eskimos, etc), where a natural diet is maintained.
A violation of the strict natural sex laws cause menopausal symptoms. Some of the natural laws broken during the woman's reproductive (fertile) phase are: having children ouside the contemporary birthing phase (usually 18 to 28 years of age); having sex according to another culture's rules: not breastfeeding (children are usually breastfed for 3 years which has a very positive holistic effect on the woman's body); having sexual relationships with men who do not practice correct emotional and behavioral responsibility during shared menstruation and births; and ignoring mating rhythms, using tampons, masturbating, etc.
In addition, each woman has a natural "baby space." baby space is the uniquely individual time that a woman should have a baby. Thus, a space for a child is prepared by the woman's body's nutritional, emotional and spiritual state. This space is usually finely adjusted by her male partner's pheronome level.
Aside from this, men can cause a woman's menopause symptoms. Men who do not fulfill their emotional, physical and sexual cycles,and spiritual obligations can cause the woman to have energy drain.
This drain occurs because the woman is compensating for the missing holistic man's energy by replacing gis missing energy with his own. This energy drain is also mislabeled woman's menopausal symptoms during sterility phase and morning sickness in pregnancy during fertility phase.
Vitamin A, B complex, B1, B6, B12, C, E, K, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Paba, Lecithin, Brewer's yeast.
False, Pennyroyal, Cramp Bark, Honduras, Sarsaparilla, Licorice, Unicorn, Blue Cohosh, Elder, Dong Quai.
All fresh fruit and vegetables, mustard greens.
Cysteine, Glutamine, Methionine, Phenylalanine
Reference: African Holistic Health; Llaila O. Afrika
No thoughts on “Menopause”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Who's On Line?
We have 40 guests and no members online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Surgeon compared to Jimmy Savile in ‘harrowing’ report on sexual violence in NHS
- Top 5 health benefits of liver
- Five lesser-known symptoms of breast cancer that aren't feeling a lump in chest
- Top 5 health benefits of red cabbage
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin rushed to the hospital
- Raspberry: Health Tips From Nutrition Professionals
- The plight of King Charles moves us, but we soon tire of feeling sorry for the poor
- Salmonella outbreak linked to melon kills 18 more as cases spread
- Top 5 health benefits of aubergines
- What every man should know before they take testosterone
- If your eyes are persistently sore, you could be dealing with this lesser-known skin condition
- These are the best ways to cook with quince
- Celiac disease: Causes, symptoms and treatments
- 6 Effective Natural Methods for Lowering Cholesterol Levels without Side Effects
- BLOOD-THINNING FOODS, DRINKS, AND SUPPLEMENTS
- Herbal anticoagulant therapy: A Review on anticoagulant property of plants
- Moth Bean/Matki: Health Benefits, Nutrition
- What is EDS?
- The health benefits of pineapple