LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
The liver is the largest gland in the body. Glands are organs that are similar to sponges. They secrete and absorb fluid. The liver secretes digestive fluids for carbohydrates and protein. Beside this, it stores at least a 6-hour supply of reserved natural sugar which is used in emergencies to keep the energy level stable,
Dis-eases of the liver usually cause digestive problems, mental disorders, hemorrhages, fatigue, and low energy levels. The most common dis-ease of the liver is jaundice which is characterized by so-called yellow skin. Actually, the liver is secreting more yellow bile in order to dissolve toxins (impurities) and is not in a dis-eased state. The dis-ease is caused by what created the need for extra yellow bile.
Drinking alcohol damages the liver always and of course alcoholics often have severe liver problems. All drugs and toxins go directly to the liver as it is the liver's responsibility to rid the body of dangerous impurities.
The liver stores it's digestive secretion in the gall bladder. Other common liver disorders are sluggishness, enlargement, and congestion. Ironically, animal flesh eaters should never eat an animal's liver as it is the most toxic organ (gland) in the animal's body. It is always filled with toxins as it tries to convert toxins to useful cells for recycling.
Vitamin A, B complex, B6, B12, C, E, D, A, Kyolic, Niacin, Choline, Inositol, Manganese, magnesium, Zinc, Sodium.
Dandelion, Bayberry, Oregon, Grape, Lobelia, Bolbo, St. John's Wort, Centaury, Wahoo, Black Horseradish, Barberry, Goldenseal, Red beet Root, Yellow Dock, Horsetail, Birch leaves, Parsley, Balmony, Liverworth.
Black radish, artichoke, garlic, cucumber, Red beet juice (tops and bottom)), papaya, Kiwi, Lemon juice, Grapes.
Reference: African Holistic Health: Llaila O. Afrika
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- The Children of the Sun - 4
- Great Kings and Queens of Africa
- Africa - A Brief History - 2
- Enslavement to Emancipation
- Medicines Machines and Ignorance-2
Who's On Line?
We have 13 guests and no members online
Articles - Latest
- High cholesterol symptoms: Two signs to spot when 'looking at your face' - doctor's advice
- What is Guillain-Barre Syndrome? Everything we know about the rare autoimmune disorder
- What are tonsil stones?
- Diabetic Scots lawyer died after 'faulty' insulin pump delivered four days of insulin in an hour
- Omicron causes just a quarter of deaths as previous waves, first data suggests
- Il Divo singer Carlos Marín reportedly in ‘induced coma’ as group cancel UK Christmas tour
- What can I do about burning stomach pains?
- Princess Charlene 'recognised she needed help' after royal family staged 'intervention'
- A 10-minute at-home breathing exercise to rapidly help reduce stress
- The inconvenient truth about antidepressants
- Omicron symptoms: Seven early symptoms to spot and why they differ from the Delta variant
- B12 deficiency: The sign around the eyes that may be warning that levels are low
- Cancer cells strengthen by sucking mitochondria out of immune cells using ‘tiny tentacles’, study finds
- Huge spike in people left to die at home and not found for ‘weeks’ during pandemic
- NHS trust fined record £2.5m over patient deaths
- 'Vitamin A could hold key to restoring sense of smell after Covid'
- Diabetes: The unusual sign of high blood sugar in the eyes - ‘Lesser-known symptom'
- These are four defining traits of a psychopath, according to a neuroscientist
- Hero NHS surgeon dies of Covid after spending months away from family
- DWP to offer extra PIP support to these 5 medical categories - are you eligible?
- Austria to enter full national lockdown as fourth COVID wave sweeps Europe
- Worrying signs of high cholesterol on your toes and fingers that show dangerous levels