LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
The liver is the largest gland in the body. Glands are organs that are similar to sponges. They secrete and absorb fluid. The liver secretes digestive fluids for carbohydrates and protein. Beside this, it stores at least a 6-hour supply of reserved natural sugar which is used in emergencies to keep the energy level stable,
Dis-eases of the liver usually cause digestive problems, mental disorders, hemorrhages, fatigue, and low energy levels. The most common dis-ease of the liver is jaundice which is characterized by so-called yellow skin. Actually, the liver is secreting more yellow bile in order to dissolve toxins (impurities) and is not in a dis-eased state. The dis-ease is caused by what created the need for extra yellow bile.
Drinking alcohol damages the liver always and of course alcoholics often have severe liver problems. All drugs and toxins go directly to the liver as it is the liver's responsibility to rid the body of dangerous impurities.
The liver stores it's digestive secretion in the gall bladder. Other common liver disorders are sluggishness, enlargement, and congestion. Ironically, animal flesh eaters should never eat an animal's liver as it is the most toxic organ (gland) in the animal's body. It is always filled with toxins as it tries to convert toxins to useful cells for recycling.
Vitamin A, B complex, B6, B12, C, E, D, A, Kyolic, Niacin, Choline, Inositol, Manganese, magnesium, Zinc, Sodium.
Dandelion, Bayberry, Oregon, Grape, Lobelia, Bolbo, St. John's Wort, Centaury, Wahoo, Black Horseradish, Barberry, Goldenseal, Red beet Root, Yellow Dock, Horsetail, Birch leaves, Parsley, Balmony, Liverworth.
Black radish, artichoke, garlic, cucumber, Red beet juice (tops and bottom)), papaya, Kiwi, Lemon juice, Grapes.
Reference: African Holistic Health: Llaila O. Afrika
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- The Children of the Sun-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
Who's On Line?
We have 46 guests and one member online
Articles - Latest
- Autism: What is it and what are the signs that someone might have it?
- Tokyo 2020: What are the dark circles on the swimmers’ backs?
- England to scrap quarantine for fully vaccinated EU and US citizens from Aug 2
- Third of people now have serious health problems by 40s - see list of most common issues
- Ronaldo's sister is in hospital with pneumonia after catching Covid
- Deaf woman wins legal fight over sign language in Covid briefings
- NHS trust tells staff white privilege is 'going on night out and not being worried you won't get in'
- 'My husband had a bleed on the brain at 33 years old and now can't speak properly'
- Hillsong Church member, 34, dies of Covid after publicly speaking out against vaccine
- 'Superbug' fungus resistant to major drugs is found in two cities
- India reports more than 4,300 deaths from Covid-linked ‘black fungus’ infection
- Heatstroke symptoms and treatment: The signs you need to know
- 3% pay rise for NHS staff in England attacked as 'paltry, appalling and shambolic'
- Pfizer vaccine linked to Bell’s palsy after man suffers facial paralysis
- Mark Hoppus has stage 4 lymphoma
- DR ELLIE CANNON: Cramp in my calf is spreading - I blame statins
- Double jabbed: How common is it to test positive after having both vaccines?