LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
The liver is the largest gland in the body. Glands are organs that are similar to sponges. They secrete and absorb fluid. The liver secretes digestive fluids for carbohydrates and protein. Beside this, it stores at least a 6-hour supply of reserved natural sugar which is used in emergencies to keep the energy level stable,
Dis-eases of the liver usually cause digestive problems, mental disorders, hemorrhages, fatigue, and low energy levels. The most common dis-ease of the liver is jaundice which is characterized by so-called yellow skin. Actually, the liver is secreting more yellow bile in order to dissolve toxins (impurities) and is not in a dis-eased state. The dis-ease is caused by what created the need for extra yellow bile.
Drinking alcohol damages the liver always and of course alcoholics often have severe liver problems. All drugs and toxins go directly to the liver as it is the liver's responsibility to rid the body of dangerous impurities.
The liver stores it's digestive secretion in the gall bladder. Other common liver disorders are sluggishness, enlargement, and congestion. Ironically, animal flesh eaters should never eat an animal's liver as it is the most toxic organ (gland) in the animal's body. It is always filled with toxins as it tries to convert toxins to useful cells for recycling.
Vitamin A, B complex, B6, B12, C, E, D, A, Kyolic, Niacin, Choline, Inositol, Manganese, magnesium, Zinc, Sodium.
Dandelion, Bayberry, Oregon, Grape, Lobelia, Bolbo, St. John's Wort, Centaury, Wahoo, Black Horseradish, Barberry, Goldenseal, Red beet Root, Yellow Dock, Horsetail, Birch leaves, Parsley, Balmony, Liverworth.
Black radish, artichoke, garlic, cucumber, Red beet juice (tops and bottom)), papaya, Kiwi, Lemon juice, Grapes.
Reference: African Holistic Health: Llaila O. Afrika
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
Who's On Line?
We have 86 guests and one member online
Articles - Latest
- ‘Double mutation’ Indian variant of Covid-19 discovered in the UK
- Gynaecologist shares the signs perimenopause is ending
- Jenny Eclair says the menopause left her unable to cope
- South Africa variant can 'break through' Pfizer's vaccine
- Woman can’t stop telling her husband about her good-looking nurse after waking up from anesthesia
- Three fully vaccinated people in Michigan DIED after contracting COVID
- Mother-of-four is in a coma and paralysed from neck down after Covid
- Young mum dies of cancer after chronic pain dismissed as early menopause
- Public will be urged to take Covid test twice a week as lockdown rules ease
- Vaccine passport fury: Tory MP slates plan as ‘silly measure' - Boris under pressure
- DMX: Rapper in ‘grave condition’ after drug overdose triggers heart attack, report says
- Katie Piper reassures fans with selfie from hospital bed as she recovers from her 400th surgery
- Covid vaccine side effects: AstraZeneca jab may cause six body disturbances
- More than one million people in the UK could have ‘long Covid’ - poll
- Teenager, 18, declared brain dead after being hit by a van wakes up
- Statins side effects: Four ways taking statins can affect your skin - 'ulcerations, hives'
- Pfizer has admitted it could ditch German firm that made its Covid jab