The Mystery System
The medical practitioners of Africa received formal education by being initiated in the mystery system. A medical student was selected for initiation just as students are selected for college via scores and personality profile.
The students (initiates) could participate in their education on a general educational level called EXOTERIC learning or on a higher level called ESOTERIC.
The mystery system has seven degrees (levels or steps) of learning before completion. The first degree educates you in the coarse or base aspects of medicine and known as PASTORPHOROS.
This system is not confined to medicine and includes all known and unknown sciences.
However, the initiate could be educated for a specific area or talent or a complexity of areas. In any case, upon completion of the first degree the student advances to the NEOCOROS degree which focuses on the structural energy of medicines such as the energy of shapes (squares, Pyramids, triangles, obelisks).
Then, the forces of non-polarized energy such as the energy state which is created between the death and life state.
The KISTOPHORUS degree is next and the student learns how to will the inherent law of plants, crystals, metals, colors, magnets, music, etc.
The fifth degree is BALAHATE where the student learns the science of nature and the interactions of alchemic laws.
Then the sixth degree is in the ASTRONOMOS and the student learns the manipulation of the cosmic forces and their reaction in the cells, vitamins, and minerals in the body and on the galaxy.
The seventh degree is the PROPHETA and the student learns all the secrets of the higher mystery system and becomes a god. Interesting to note, the word god is not meant in the European orthodox sense.
In African culture, if a chicken had an offspring (children) they were called chickens. So it follows that, if god had children (man) they would be called gods.
However, the title of god was earned via the mystery system. The course completion could take up to 13 years or more.
The selection of a student into the esoteric mystery system would take from 2 to 3 years. Hippocrates spent at the most extreme estimate 2 years or less in Africa.
Consequently, his knowledge of medicine would have been the exoteric or general mystery system course.
Further, this would indicate that Greek medicine is based upon the first books ( first degree) of African medical science.
Yet with this limited knowledge Hippocrates cured approximately 3'000 people in his lifetime.
Moreover, he used the books stolen from Africa along with the information taught by the Priest/monk health practitioners of the Escalypius Temple cult.
Reference: African Holistic Health :Liaila O. Afrika- Dick Gregory
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
- The Children of the Sun - 4
- Great Kings and Queens of Africa
- Africa - A Brief History - 2
- Enslavement to Emancipation
- Medicines Machines and Ignorance-2
Who's On Line?
We have 45 guests and 2 members online
Articles - Latest
- High cholesterol symptoms: Two signs to spot when 'looking at your face' - doctor's advice
- What is Guillain-Barre Syndrome? Everything we know about the rare autoimmune disorder
- What are tonsil stones?
- Diabetic Scots lawyer died after 'faulty' insulin pump delivered four days of insulin in an hour
- Omicron causes just a quarter of deaths as previous waves, first data suggests
- Il Divo singer Carlos Marín reportedly in ‘induced coma’ as group cancel UK Christmas tour
- What can I do about burning stomach pains?
- Princess Charlene 'recognised she needed help' after royal family staged 'intervention'
- A 10-minute at-home breathing exercise to rapidly help reduce stress
- The inconvenient truth about antidepressants
- Omicron symptoms: Seven early symptoms to spot and why they differ from the Delta variant
- B12 deficiency: The sign around the eyes that may be warning that levels are low
- Cancer cells strengthen by sucking mitochondria out of immune cells using ‘tiny tentacles’, study finds
- Huge spike in people left to die at home and not found for ‘weeks’ during pandemic
- NHS trust fined record £2.5m over patient deaths
- 'Vitamin A could hold key to restoring sense of smell after Covid'
- Diabetes: The unusual sign of high blood sugar in the eyes - ‘Lesser-known symptom'
- These are four defining traits of a psychopath, according to a neuroscientist
- Hero NHS surgeon dies of Covid after spending months away from family
- DWP to offer extra PIP support to these 5 medical categories - are you eligible?
- Austria to enter full national lockdown as fourth COVID wave sweeps Europe
- Worrying signs of high cholesterol on your toes and fingers that show dangerous levels