Lemongrass: Expert opinions and healthy portions
Quantity recommendation by Livia Dickson Chen
- Lemongrass can be used in diverse ways in different presentations, such as tea and essential oil. To limit the risk of side effects one cup a day is enough for those who are not in the habit of drinking tea. About essential oil, the appropriate dose depends on several factors such as user's age, health, and other condition.
Quantity recommendation by Christos Sittas
- Lemongrass can be used safely in fairly large amounts as an herbal tea or fresh in recipes and provide individuals with its health benefits. 2 to 4 spoons of fresh lemongrass can be added in recipes and 1 to 2 lemongrass herbal teas can be ingested on a daily basis.
No thoughts on “Lemongrass: Expert opinions and healthy portions”
Articles - Most Read
- LIVER DIS-EASE AND GALL BLADDER DIS-EASE
- African Wholistics - Medicines, Machines and Ignorance
- African Holistics - Seduced by Ignorance and Research
- African Wholistics -The Overlooked Revolution
- The Children of the Sun-3
- Kidney Stones-African Holistic Health
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-3
- 'Tortured' and shackled pupils freed from Nigerian Islamic school
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-2
- The Serpent and the RainBow-The Jaguar - 2
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-4
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-5
- King Leopold's Ghost - Introduction
- African Wholistics - Medicine
- PART ONE: DIS-EASE TREATMENT AND HEALTH-6
- The Mystery System
- The Black Pharaohs Nubian Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt
Who's On Line?
We have 118 guests and no members online
Ad Agency Remote
Articles - Latest
- Everything you need to know about mangosteen
- Should I worry about my clicking joints – and stop cracking my knuckles?
- The Children Of the Sun-Asia-4
- THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF MUSTARD
- Prickly heat - expert shares four signs you have heat rash and how to treat it
- Suffering with eye eczema? Experts reveal how to treat the symptoms
- Peanut Butter Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits
- Hypertension - High Blood Pressure - Stress
- What Is Spelt, and Is It Good for You?
- Groundbreaking treatment helps repair vision after eye injury
- The Benefits of Eating Groats
- Five signs when walking that could indicate Lewy body dementia - seek medical help
- What Are Chickpeas and Are They Healthy?
- Six new medicines approved including first treatment for rare heart condition
- Peanuts 101: Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits
- What is mouth and oropharyngeal cancer?
- Certain fruits eaten an 'hour' before bed may 'significantly increase' sleep efficiency
- Scientists sequence Beethoven’s genome using locks of his hair
- Lemongrass: Expert opinions and healthy portions